Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž
yamato did quiet a bit that required their character, holding kaido for the time they did was still important when zoro and sanji were busy on their own and macro clearly wasn't in a state to do that. i would have loved another straw hat to handle it but they def wouldn't have held their own. I don't see how you write around that though if this is how oda wanted the fight to work out where there are multiple rounds.

Outside of that yamato was given a backstory connected to the roots of the story being told in wano, I hope they join because I want to see them in the story and the interactions forward. the character is incomplete. and I find it idiotic for oda to setup a fight with greenbull and have momo "prove" they can handle people but then yamato stays who was not included in the battle because of their want to join the crew.

Yamato needs more development but I don't believe its impossible, the character is basically the same level of completion as jinbei while carrot never even had much of a character. as well tama is too young and even buggy and shanks didn't go on the trip to laughtale.
Except Oda wrote it like that to give Yamato something to do. Marco stalling Kaido while Zoro-Sanji-Jinbei taking care of the Calamities were perfectly fine way to write it. It is evident that nothing about Yamato was pre-planned because Yamato spent rest of the time making shocking pikachu faces (that bomb nonsense is just nonsense). Oda could have had a cleaner plot, if not for Yamato.

Yamato is just not incomplete, he/she was unnecessary. Even in Aramaki fight, his/her existence didnโ€™t make any difference.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Though the term he used in 1036 was ๅœฐ็„ใฎ็Ž‹, which is cringy like the English translation
I hope if this is going to be his new epithet Oda would choose ้–ป็Ž‹(En-O)
so it would be En-O Zoro instead of pirate hunter?

@EtenBoby ๅฑฑ็พŠๆ็ฃใƒ•ใ‚กใƒณใฎใŸใ‚ใซใ€ใ“ใฎ็ซ ใฎ่ฉ•ไพกใ‚’ใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚่’ๅทปใŒๅ˜็‹ฌใงๅŒ็›Ÿใ‚’ๅ…จๆป…ใ•ใ›ใŸใ“ใจใฏ็Ÿฅใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚

@EtenBoby ๅฑฑ็พŠๆ็ฃใƒ•ใ‚กใƒณใฎใŸใ‚ใซใ€ใ“ใฎ็ซ ใฎ่ฉ•ไพกใ‚’ใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚่’ๅทปใŒๅ˜็‹ฌใงๅŒ็›Ÿใ‚’ๅ…จๆป…ใ•ใ›ใŸใ“ใจใฏ็Ÿฅใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚
I don't speak spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.