Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž
did you not see where I pointed out every single one of the people that could have held the place were taken up with other things?

they were asked not to fight??
The bomb plot line literally followed through to other things, I don't believe you get plot structure, plot lines, how the flow of the plot actually fell in line and yamato was still very valid to be within said plot. you just don't like the character and are forcing yourself to believe that any actual contribution was invalid and unneeded.
And I am saying Oda didnโ€™t have to keep them engaged. Where was Jinbei after beating Who's Who? Where was Denjiro for the majority of the war? Oda could have come up with much better plot structure if not for Yamato.

And I definitely do not like the character. But if anybody says Oda needed Yamato to keep the plot going, then that somebody is a crazy person. He is a writer, a story can be written in many ways. He chose to do it through Yamato, but he never managed to convince me (and hopefully many others) that Yamato was the one that needed to exist for those plot points. Instead, he had to make other characters sit down and do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.