Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Sanji fans and Zoro fans are equally toxic imo
Ok well not exactly. The Zoro fandom outnumbers us by a grand majority

The Sanji fans who attack the Nami fandom are just insecure because Nami was a part of the og trio. I am not one of those fans though so be assured

However i will apologize on their behalf if that means anything. I personally like her a lot more than robin and she’s probably my favorite one piece female
Yes, you're right. Though the toxicity of Zoro fans so far is not only due to the fact that there are more of them. For example, I have seen several times how they wish the death of real people or characters (Luffy personally or all the Straw Hats). Oh. To be honest, I'm experiencing such mixed feelings. The most important thing is to try not to transfer the attitude towards the fans of the character to the attitude towards the character himself. For example, I would not like Zoro even if his fans were good. But still, I would treat him better. I can't get rid of it completely.

It's not far apart anyway, it could only get closer with no new ep and a new chapter

But no, so far the Mangaplus site still has the new chapter releasing on time, and there's no news from Shueisha about any unforseen breaks

Source: me, just look at my avi
I meant closer. I'm half asleep, I always pull all nighters on hint and spoiler days.

Maybe Oda's uhh cat/dog/fish/bird/snake/tarantula died and he was sad and didn't draw.