In that case it just means they don't have as much money as the WG that gets paid tribute by over 100 nations, compared to Crocodile's underworld organizations that would pay those bounties
Thinking too logically, I think Oda will use Cross Guild to soft establish the threat level of various Navy members just like with pirates.

Plus these underworld guys literally put like 5 billion alone on Law's fruit of course they can put the same thing on an admiral

Thinking too logically, I think Oda will use Cross Guild to soft establish the threat level of various Navy members just like with pirates.

Plus these underworld guys literally put like 5 billion alone on Law's fruit of course they can put the same thing on an admiral
True tbh. I expect them all to be over 2-3 billion seeing how Ryokugyu manhandled King amd Queen

In that case it just means they don't have as much money as the WG that gets paid tribute by over 100 nations, compared to Crocodile's underworld organizations that would pay those bounties

I think Du Feld is the only one that is financing Cross Guild right now. So if Buggy uses all the money on Marines which leads to bankruptcy, Du Feld would be like: