Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
This person is another very annoying One Piece Twitter user.

They always make tweets like “Lol this is Shanks after getting bodied by Kid’s most OP attack” and then a day later they’ll make another post like “Lol this is Kid after getting bodied by Shanks’ most OP attack”. :seriously:

They make contradicting posts like this all the time solely for attention and interactions (specifically to irritate those with agendas). They don’t seem to have an actual opinion, and that really ticks me off.

Example:

They always make tweets like “Lol this is Shanks after getting bodied by Kid’s most OP attack” and then a day later they’ll make another post like “Lol this is Kid after getting bodied by Shanks’ most OP attack”. :seriously:

They make contradicting posts like this all the time solely for attention and interactions (specifically to irritate those with agendas). They don’t seem to have an actual opinion, and that really ticks me off.

Example:

The Geo account is annoying is AF. He pretends to be a Kidd fan, but his sole goal is to purposely make outlandish Kidd takes to get attention and people bashing on Kidd lol

Example:

So you don't understand humour. Got it

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Example:

Geo is super annoying and clout chase-y