Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodder? Maybe. Boring ass character? Lmao no. The vast majority of the OP fandom that aren't die hard yankers agree that the Admirals are much better written and more intriguing personalities without even having a friction of Kaido's and BM's panel time.
Nothing the Yonko have done come closes to what the admirals have done in this entire story in terms of narrative and emotional impact

they are boring ass stereotypes, mid af
Aha. So you find them mid ? How does that translate to "everyone" lol?

If Kaido and BM rank below every single damn Admiral in the popularity polls you know something went wrong and we're talking about a manga directed at fucking kids. All they wanna see is cool powers and strong characters, not even that helped BM and Kaido.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

If Kaido and BM rank below every single damn Admiral in the popularity polls you know something went wrong and we're talking about a manga directed at fucking kids. All they wanna see is cool powers and strong characters, not even that helped BM and Kaido.
OMG its almost like no one fucking asked

Shhhhh. Yonko fans get touchy if you bring up popularity polls.

Yeah we haven't seen him in King's FB, Oden's FB and he didn't confront Momo and his mom after killing Oden :cheers: he didn't beat the daimyos too it was only 4 pages:kawak:
Admirals' flashbacks and Wb's "I want a family" are the best FB so far
By the way you will see him again when we see the Rocks' FB :milaugh: stay mad

No admiral will fight luffy therefore, no flashback + lakainus will literally be MY PARENTS WERE KILLED BY PIRATES SO I WANNA KILL ALL PIRATES GRRRRR
SeaTonnes? More like SixTons, cuz that’s how much your fat ass probably weighs.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah we haven't seen him in King's FB, Oden's FB and he didn't confront Momo and his mom after killing Oden :cheers: he didn't beat the daimyos too it was only 4 pages:kawak:
Admirals' flashbacks and Wb's "I want a family" are the best FB so far
By the way you will see him again when we see the Rocks' FB :milaugh: stay salty
Big Mom and Kaido are side antagonists dude. They literally matter even less to the overarching story than Doflamingo did.

They’re not Shanks, they’re not Blackbeard, they’re not Dragon. They’re borderline filler characters.

The earlier you realize this the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.