Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

It's been a while since I felt this way about someone I'd really really like to know you, more oh,
I know you, more, oh Oh, your eyes, they sing a song to me
And I'd really really like to move to it, oh, groove, oh
And I will oh, open my heart And I will oh, only for you, uh 🎶🎶🎶

Why is Kaido crying in your AV? He's definetly coming back stronger than ever. :finally: Hopefully. :josad:

I have a theory that he'll consume the respawned Orochi fruit and temporarity possess the powers of 2 DF's. He'll face the 9 shawdows from Toki prophecy for some time with the risk of him eploding and engulfing the whole of Onigashima as a consequence from consuming two DF's before being driving out of the Wano and exploding outside.
Because in can't believe Waido lost already without seeing awakening and so many questions unanswered:pepemy:
He comes back cause of Waido :steef:

Woah i forgot completly about the nine shadows we didn't get even that :josad:

Behold this cuteness
:amazing::hurry:
Is that a baby mouse or is that already adult size :amazing:
Post automatically merged:

It's been a while since I felt this way about someone I'd really really like to know you, more oh,
I know you, more, oh Oh, your eyes, they sing a song to me
And I'd really really like to move to it, oh, groove, oh
And I will oh, open my heart And I will oh, only for you, uh 🎶🎶🎶
That time of the week again :steef:
Joys singing audition :pepego:

Man it's tired to see so many people make excuses that Kaido has awakening instead of simply admitting Oda fucked up and he doesn't have it.
I'm practically given up on Kaido's awakening at this point. :josad:

I still believe he's not entirely done yet though, and he'll get back up but this time I place my bets on him consuming the respawed Orochi fruit and temporarily become an abomination with 2 Df powers.
That'd be sick if it happens. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.