Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For the last 2-3 months. But this work of Monster I'm talking about. Someone posted it here in the form of screenshot.
Post automatically merged:

dude what is wrong with u i am just a spoiler provider i don't write the fkin manga

if zoro get shit on is it my fault? am i oda ? why do u blame me im just the messenger
jesus christ man
I wonder what happened to that MonsterZoro from OJ who was bashing Zoro left and right.

I'm only guessing but probably WCI ruined your dreams about Sanji being OP fighter right?

Seth

โ€Ž
Monsterzoro ?
You know hes a sanji stan who lost a bet that sanjis lame ass would win a fight and thats why hes monsterzoro not monstersanji.
He doesnt have any spoilers for shit.
What happend to that MonsterZoro from OJ?

He seems to be too quiet and soft here.

WCI struck hard?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
What happend to that MonsterZoro from OJ?

He seems to be too quiet and soft here.

WCI struck hard?
quiet and soft?
i am respectful to every user on the forum even on OJ i never insult people i only use logic and reasoning and manga panels to argue i don't know u want me to insult and call people names instead?
u clearly never use OJ if u think i was like that back then

Seth

โ€Ž
quiet and soft?
i am respectful to every user on the forum even on OJ i never insult people i only use logic and reasoning and manga panels to argue i don't know u want me to insult and call people names instead?
u clearly never use OJ if u think i was like that back then
Okay, you are a very funny and cool guy I like you.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
What are you talking about?! He was very vocal during the time when Zoro was wandering around in Wano and Sanji was fighting Page1 and when Zoro fainted.

He is just not that active here as he was in OJ.
I am only here now for spoiler days because for the last year we had oden flash back and i dont care about that trash :suresure:

Seth

โ€Ž
Jokes aside, I really do hope that Sanji vs. King is a full battle, whatever the outcome maybe.

That's all I need from Oda. A complete battle between Sanji and King. That will solve a lot of problems once and for all.
This is beginning of the war there is no way Oda will go for this at least this early.

IMO it will be something like this:
King stands up doesn't see Sanji. Flies away.
Sanji stands up. Fucking Bird. Goes somewhere else.
+ casual meme being useless and not scary

M

MD Zolo

Tbh.

I don't care about this arc if Momo stays alive.
Of course Momo is gonna live. If anybody dies, it will be Kin'emon.

This is beginning of the war there is no way Oda will go for this at least this early.

IMO it will be something like this:
King stands up doesn't see Sanji. Flies away.
Sanji stands up. Fucking Bird. Goes somewhere else.
+ casual meme being useless and not scary
:whitepress:
No thank you!! If Oda wants to finish this in 5 years he should stop wasting time and get on with the fights.

Let them fight!!

Seth

โ€Ž
Of course Momo is gonna live. If anybody dies, it will be Kin'emon.
:josad: Kin'emon at least brings something to the story even if it's a little.

Momo = Typical shonen cry baby princess who can't do shit without our protagonist.

I wonder if Yamato being brought to life is not the way of Oda saying: Momo Shogun? Yo guys are X and D.

M

MD Zolo

:josad: Kin'emon at least brings something to the story even if it's a little.

Momo = Typical shonen cry baby princess who can't do shit without our protagonist.

I wonder if Yamato being brought to life is not the way of Oda saying: Momo Shogun? Yo guys are X and D.
Oh please!! Yamato has no chance of being a Shogun now. Since she was declared as the Shogun by Kaido, it is never gonna happen.

Besides, for her to be the Shogun, she will have to continue to play Oden. That will be disgusting.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh please!! Yamato has no chance of being a Shogun now. Since she was declared as the Shogun by Kaido, it is never gonna happen.

Besides, for her to be the Shogun, she will have to continue to play Oden. That will be disgusting.
If Yamato keeps on considering herself as Oden she should die with Momo in this fucking arc.

Damn why this manga is Shonen :/

Status
Not open for further replies.