Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Didn't you just have the Roger bounty tag or am I crazy?
Yes!! My time has come
Your tag depends on your number of posts(and likes), but posts in places like the waiting room doesn’t count
earlier, thanks to TAC, this thread was moved to the battle dome, making our posts in this thread matter, so some of our tags got an update
But now it’s back

Yes!! My time has come
Your tag depends on your number of posts(and likes), but posts in places like the waiting room doesn’t count
earlier, thanks to TAC, this thread was moved to the battle dome, making our posts in this thread matter, so some of our tags got an update
But now it’s back
If my posts here would count, I would have probably the tripple amount of my official posts 😂

Yes!! My time has come
But now it’s back
I really don't understand this
:choppawhat:

Yes!! My time has come
But now it’s back
lmao is that why tac moves the thread around every week or so? i thought he was just messing around

D

Deleted member 83

lmao is that why tac moves the thread around every week or so? i thought he was just messing around
Don’t worry, that is too smart for him, he’s just messing around
Harmless compare to what he did before when he kept fucking combine this thread with another, messing up the order of posts and thus making this place impossible to read

Status
Not open for further replies.