Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not going to be the main cast after Wano. Dude what the fuck are you snorting.

Who cares she fought Kaido?

Wano went on for 80+ chapters before bitch was introduced and Oda still didn't make anyone from the crew bond with her more than Luffy telling her to protect Momo.

Fucking delusional.

Come back when you have something better.

You and C4N are the same. The difference is one stans a furry the other not.
What is your evidence to support your claims?
Everything you are saying here is twisting what actually happened. Stop being a little bitch.

"Come back when you have something better." ? I could literally ask you the same fucking thing you delusional nutjob.

We couldn't be any more different. You're just making shit up and hoping it sticks, Cringelord Seth.

Yamato have chance to join the crew because oden stuff. But luffy hate spoiler. So luffy will beat her up or kick her out for knowing too much about one piece.

Yamato will end up taking care Momo. She will teach momo about zoan stuff since momo is beginner

thats the best thing about nakama wars and zkk.

Whatever happens a whole bunch of people are going to look like clowns. Sadly i'm pretty sure none will stay and take the L.

edit: also can we take the nakama shit to its thread? I prefer fake spoilers to that shit.

Typical clown. When faced with proving his case: insults, memeing, whining/screaming thru the keyboard.

You are a mess dude.

Yamato is not joining no matter how hard you want it.

Rebecca with horns not that relevant.
Takes a clown to know a clown.
Take it or leave it.
I've explain it over and over and over with you but your dumbass just can't or won't read it.
You literally can't accept any of it. You are making the case of Pot meet kettle.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Takes a clown to know a clown.
Take it or leave it.
I've explain it over and over and over with you but your dumbass just can't or won't read it.
You literally can't accept any of it. You are making the case of Pot meet kettle.
You are whining and whining and you haven't tried to explain ur case once. You are a delusional clown who screams when he can't argue because you can't prove shit.

Cry more. She is not joining still.

You are whining and whining and you haven't tried to explain ur case once. You are a delusional clown who screams when he can't argue because you can't prove shit.

Cry more. She is not joining still.
Yeah You're just trolling now. Seth We've been down this road before. Why do I have always have to argue with you? Is your reading comprehension that terrible?
You say that I haven't explained? not even once? Fucking bullshit.
Everything I explain you whine about it not mattering etc... You're literally are arguing in bad faith.
Post automatically merged:

@Ravagerblade Are you up to date on the to aru genesis testament? I've heard the new one is crazy.
I'm not, I was in the middle of 3 but stopped a long time ago. I'm re-reading Rising of the Shield hero.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah You're just trolling now. Seth We've been down this road before. Why do I have always have to argue with you? Is your reading comprehension that terrible?
You say that I haven't explained? not even once? Fucking bullshit.
Everything I explain you whine about it not mattering etc... You're literally are arguing in bad faith.
You haven't explained shit. Every Yamatard defense line:
She knew Ace.

I can't think of anything more because she has no interactions and bonding moments with the crew.

Cope harder.

+ Including her for the sail at this point in the story where she knows everything is more than pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.