Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda seems to have conveniently "forgotten".

I'm guessing they may have vanished if she is dead but I doubt she is either. Imagine Oda cutting to WCI and mass panic happens as homies start dying/disappearing/"turning back to normal", maybe their souls flying back to the people they were taken from if they're still alive? Souls flying out and maybe screaming or rejoicing depending?

When she was drowned and knocked out at early Wano, her homies seemed to remain and be fine despite that but Prometheus seemed to disappear around that time somehow? Wtf happened to them?
I was just thinking back on WCI when BM was stunned on the roof for a few seconds and someone (I don't remember who) pointed out that all her main homies went offline too

G

Gorosei Informer

It would be really cool to see Kaido as a makeshift mentor figure to a young Katakuri.
Katakuri definitely has to be inspired by him, I kinda feel he and King may even have been buddies due to their similarities!

I was just thinking back on WCI when BM was stunned on the roof for a few seconds and someone (I don't remember who) pointed out that all her main homies went offline too
Ah I don't remember that tbh. I've forgotten some parts of the arc too though.

:sanmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

Not gonna lie: if Sanji vs King happened, that would have been my avy until the end of time :josad:
Understandably! I'm honestly disappointed it didn't happen, especially a teamup of Sanji and Zoro vs King even imo! But then Zoro wouldn't have a solo commander fight? Assuming Sanji fought Queen anyway too?

Or even just make it Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen at the same time and they help eaach other and win via far better respect, chemistry and thus teamwork vs King and Queen who end up sabotaging themselves due to their bickering and lack of chemistry and harmony compared to Sanji and Zoro especially.

At least we may and should get Sanji vs an Admiral soon hopefully! Sanji vs Kizaru or Green Bull?

G

Gorosei Informer

Just to add to this too @Jaguark101 , I feel Diced Mochi HAS to be based on Kaidos kanabo and bagua techniques ofc. I'm sure Katakuri adopted his never fall down, untoppable stance, like an immovable object or a tower that cannot be knocked down from a mixture of Mr Endurance and Stamina King himself Kaido ofc and Whitebeard's legacy of never being scarred/wounded on his back and never retreating from a battle.

Wait, did Whitebeard never run from Rocks/Gods Valley then!? Whitebeard stayed and helped?! Or did he just betray Rocks anyway so it wasn't an issue? LMAO! I don't see Whitebeard as the type to abandon others and maybe he did stay and was the most loyal/honourable one? Was he the right hand of Xebec then too? His most trusted ally?

So much food for thought here.....

Katakuri uses a trident type weapon and tridents are associated with Poseidon/Triton who Whitebeard is based on too....

Status
Not open for further replies.