Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Good good, you?

Are you sad this is the end for Kaido?
Well yes, definitely not a befitting ending to a villain that was set up a decade ago
But I’m more so shocked by the random ending to the flame cloud subplot, with Oda giving it so many panel time I’d expect a more well constructed solution than random three panels when Luffy was taking the spotlight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01372-0

any love for our cousins or are you just a giant chicken man
I'm more of a Neanderthal guy, on account of us only having scant remains (teeth and a partial skull fragment?) of Denny. I find it really cool that they left their mark on some modern Asians DNA wise like Neanderthal's did to Europeans and some in Western Asia.

Did my own DNA test and I didn't have a single drop of Neanderthal DNA, which was a huge bummer to me.

Well yes, definitely not a befitting ending to a villain that was set up a decade ago
But I’m more so shocked by the random ending to the flame cloud subplot, with Oda giving it so many panel time I’d expect a more well constructed solution than random three panels when Luffy was taking the spotlight
the art was lacking for the Momo plot ending. Just for the Momonosuke scene, we would have got a double spread like this from Prime Oda:

Status
Not open for further replies.