Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when are Luffy chapters masterpieces?​
Funny to read the manga industry for over two weeks ago xS a la escuela de la hostia que te dijo que daría por cierto no se escucha nada xD que no looks like the MVP of the character of Yamato could be a red flag was a temporary and the Moon that I can imagine it's a extra then I can not be blamed the character of Yamato being a Red Herring the character of Yamato and Luffy agreed that it is a Mugi because I have no imagery a la casa 🏑 que no te preocupes por eso te quiero mucho que me han dicho nada mÑs que la de la foto de arriba de la leche

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
β€Ž
Funny to read the manga industry for over two weeks ago xS a la escuela de la hostia que te dijo que daría por cierto no se escucha nada xD que no looks like the MVP of the character of Yamato could be a red flag was a temporary and the Moon that I can imagine it's a extra then I can not be blamed the character of Yamato being a Red Herring the character of Yamato and Luffy agreed that it is a Mugi because I have no imagery a la casa 🏑 que no te preocupes por eso te quiero mucho que me han dicho nada mÑs que la de la foto de arriba de la leche

G

Gorosei Informer

should i read it
It depends what you like lol. But the new "one shot" chapter that just came out was AMAZING! It was a peak Oda/One Piece level chapter that completely turned everything we knew upside down, with some of the most insane game changers and lore reveals!

Bleach is very character and fight focused as opposed to world building. You will get some world building but you will also get a lot of blank/empty backgrounds, especially in Huenco Mundo!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Honestly, up to the end of Soul Society arc from the beginning is really good. The less you know the better. It really flip flops after that, with some major highs and lows imo. The anime does an amazing job and even though a lot of people hate the filler arcs, I really enjoyed them.

There are villain groups based on Samurai/Japan, Spain and Mexico, (Nazi) Germany and so on. It has really cool fights but the MC is very dull and only fights with literally spamming a ranged sword slash, but he does get some interesting upgrades later on and an awesome but still minimalist as fuck Bankai.

I only read the manga after where the anime ended, it ends prematurely before the final manga arc but it's supposed to be getting a new anime series based on the final arc this year or next?

There is a LOT of wasted potential in Bleach, especially in the final arc when Kubo was rushed to finish the series by Shueisha and had to do it in 10 chapters or something insane like that?! He also tore his tendos and such working on Bleach and had to take a 6 week break at one point too due to his health issues?

But, that one shot chapter man, the one that just came out recently? It's fucking God tier imo. Completely blew me away. Especially since I've versed in the series naturally, so it's much more impactful but even so, it does some fucking insane things that change everything you know so far and makes you question everything from the beginning literally! We thought we got mind fucked hard in the Soul Society arc, we were wrong!

The 1st Bleach movie is really good imo, I really enjoyed them all though including OVAs too but 1 is really special to me, like Bleach version of Film Z for OP or so.

Bleach has some really good fights, abilities and such. Kubo's art style and art in general can be very stunning and he has an amazing sense of style. He loves Western music and culture and tries to incorporate it into his series too.

Some people have said to try Bleach if you enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho and if you like Bleach you will also like JJK. That seems accurate somehow? Demon Slayer seemed like it might be like Bleach too, inspired by it too? Horikoshi of MHA and Gege of JJK are both huge Kubo fans I believe and thus inspired by Bleach too?

But yeah, Bleach has some pretty awesome characters, brutal moments, great humour and such too. I would say try it. It definitely peaks early on with the Soul Society arc though and the later arcs are very mixed in the community to their own reactions and experiences, especially the final arc.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
β€Ž
They mean the looped Pirate king cringe phrase and dat smug face laugh
It got super annoying over the years.
Even narutos catchphrase "believe it" wasn't that much annoying to me.
Literally the least interesting character in a series ostensibly about him being the chosen one :luuh:
Agreed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.