Status
Not open for further replies.
a reasonable hype train that i remember back at that time was for jack. jack was one of the biggest bounties in the series at that time and he had no problems/fear diving head first into sengoku, fujitora and tsuru to try and rescue doflamingo. he was a legit threat back then and people expected luffy to extreme diff him in zou.

judge top 5 is not an hype train, its just pathetic, shameless wank from KoL.
Judge top 5 was like doffy mihawk level hype, as I said there's always people that will jump on the hype train as dumb as it seems

I think we all wanked characters like that at some point, a good recent example would be the tobbi roppos

I can kind of understand kol, it didn't seem like that big of a stretch in 2017, and it was actually debatable, now obviously it's not lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
After learning their backstory from the SBS, i doubt Ulti and P1 would just leave Kaido's crew so easily.
That does bring the question of what would even happen with the rest of the beast pirates if Kaido dies.
i think they all form their own small crews and split up ~ just like rocks pirates.
would be perfect since beast pirates directly take the "strength is everything" and infighting from the rocks crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.