Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, I'm hoping that's just the case. I think they were a little upset lately.

Im doing good thanks, things are chaotic as usual but still better than they have been by far.

I picked up some Asterix and Obelix games for around £3-4 each or €4-5 or $6-7 I think? The XXL games, including the Romastered remaster of the original XXL game lol.

I've only played XXL2 before a while ago but the gameplay, atmosphere, music and presentation were so damn good! Also wweirdly identical springs to the ones from Sonic games too lol.

I saw Sonic 2 and The Batman recently and loved them, looking really forward to Dr Strange 2, Thor 4 and GOTG 3 too!

Also we have Sonic Origins coming out soon which is great! Looking forward to Sonic Frontiers too!

How about yourself?
That's good! As long as your on the up that's always a bonus

Never played any of those but I loved the old cartoon and comics/graphic novels

I haven't gone to the cinema in agesss, was gonna take my little sister to see the new fantastic beasts because she loves Harry potter n stuff but that ended up falling through which sucked ass

I'm really keen for the new doctor strange! I've been staying away from pretty much everything about it so I can watch it fresh

I've been pretty damn good lately, the funniest thing happened today though... My partner and I were shopping and we deadset saw my future doppelganger and ended up saying hello and it turns out we literally have so much shit in common, pretty sure we messed up the time continuum so if weird shit starts happening, blame me :doffytroll:

Kaido is son of Joyboy and Zunisha ... :kuzanshut:
Due to breeding with other species Joyboy Sentenced Death And Zunisha to walk for forever ...
LUFFY is about to kill Kaido suddenly Zunisha appears says Kaido is our son ...
Kaido bust into tears ... :whitepress:
Source : Odainbed

Status
Not open for further replies.