Status
Not open for further replies.
every time we change to a fight only if the other fight seems to be finished Robin didn't knocked BM down yet. if you look after paterns then this is a pattern as well. and Zoro will fight King maybe he will help later against Kaido but he needs his own fight. we know that Luffy is th one who will defeat Kaido and Zoro needs his own fight as well.
Nobody defeated nobody.

I've been saying it for many chapters now. Sasaki, Page One, WW, are not down. I even think Ulti will get up one more time. It's too soon for them to be taken down so easily.

And for Zoro, if he fights Kaido then he will not fight King. He only has a short period of time before the treatment wears off. It makes sense that he will help Luffy just like Law is helping Kid against the Yonko. King is fighting Marco, it makes no sense for Zoro to suddenly switch with Marco.

H

humanbeing

Nobody defeated nobody.

I've been saying it for many chapters now. Sasaki, Page One, WW, are not down. I even think Ulti will get up one more time. It's too soon for them to be taken down so easily.

And for Zoro, if he fights Kaido then he will not fight King. He only has a short period of time before the treatment wears off. It makes sense that he will help Luffy just like Law is helping Kid against the Yonko. King is fighting Marco, it makes no sense for Zoro to suddenly switch with Marco.
so you say that Zoro will not fight King and will be fight Kaido? either you say Luffy will not defeat Kaido , or you say Zoro will be only help tool for Luffy and will not have his own fight. since we all know Luffy is the one who will defeat Kaido even Zoro himself says that after he went down. you don't make sense. some of Zoro fans are really resistant to common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.