Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoilers

Momosuke appears in front of Kaido in the form of a dragon and immediately begins to cry.

He proclaims: “FINALLY! I ALWAYS WANTED MY SON !!! ”And gives Momo the strangest dragon hug ever drawn.

Momo turns into a human to him again to show who he really is, but Kaido is still so overcrowded that he says:

"WOROROR! Yamato! Meet your new brother !!!"

And since Momo now looks exactly like Oden, Yamato says:

"Ha. I totally agree with that !!!"

Kaido hugs both of them and says:

"Now I understand you, Whitebeard ... The only thing that really matters is"

"- HAVE A FAMILY"

The last word is spoken by Luffy, who is now also on the roof - and yes: he is in Gear 5 .... And, oddly enough, turned into Vin Diesel.

"Nothing is more important than family."

When all three complete the Doctor Suess Arc, Kaido transforms Onigashima into a giant flaming car, and Luffy Diesel leads him towards the sunrise.
Gear 5: family man

Spoilers

Momosuke appears in front of Kaido in the form of a dragon and immediately begins to cry.

He proclaims: “FINALLY! I ALWAYS WANTED MY SON !!! ”And gives Momo the strangest dragon hug ever drawn.

Momo turns into a human to him again to show who he really is, but Kaido is still so overcrowded that he says:

"WOROROR! Yamato! Meet your new brother !!!"

And since Momo now looks exactly like Oden, Yamato says:

"Ha. I totally agree with that !!!"

Kaido hugs both of them and says:

"Now I understand you, Whitebeard ... The only thing that really matters is"

"- HAVE A FAMILY"

The last word is spoken by Luffy, who is now also on the roof - and yes: he is in Gear 5 .... And, oddly enough, turned into Vin Diesel.

"Nothing is more important than family."

When all three complete the Doctor Suess Arc, Kaido transforms Onigashima into a giant flaming car, and Luffy Diesel leads him towards the sunrise.
Did someone say family?

Status
Not open for further replies.