Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:choppawhat:
Never watched that movie.
It's seriously good! Brilliant music, characters, visual, story etc! A Dreamworks classic and very entertaining! Even now it's still really fun and has that adventure vibe!

I always joke Tulio and Miguel are like Shanks and Mihawk back in the day, LMAO! Or Whitebeard and Roger even?

"Changing legend into fact
We shall ride into history
Turning myth into truth"

The Prince of Egypt is amazing too! Truly the Renaissance era of Dreamworks tbh!

I was realising recently how the WG enforced a genocide of firstborn children in a vain attempt to kill any of Roger's potential children and thus his lineage off in OP, is similar to the infanticide in this film too. Also referring to what the Bible said about all firstborns dying due one of the plagues or so?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt#10._Death_of_firstborn:_Ex._11:1–12:36

Alpha2Late had a theory (not sure if it actually was his theory or not given his apparent reputation but still) on Imu being based on Imhotep too and I do think Egyptian history will become more prevalent and important in the lore and plot of OP in future. I suspected "God's Valley" might refer to something Egyptian but it could be Gods from any or even multiple cultures? We're seeing people worshipped as Gods in OP and references to gods and such from different cultures and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.