Status
Not open for further replies.
Because…

I‘m Flower, I‘m 24 years old. I‘m actually a Witch, but nobody knows about that…okay, let‘s not kid ourselves, everyone knows. Each day in the morning I‘m having cereals. They‘re delicious. Especially the chocolate kind. My morning routine is the same every day. I do a lot of exercising. But actually not a lot. Just enough that I don‘t stand out too much. Because I just want a quiet life. Get my drift? I do things just enough to qualify as an average person. I also do average things. Like gardening. It‘s pumpkin season soon. But since nobody must know I‘m a Witch I grow apples instead. This attracted too many Shinigami, though, so I gathered their Death Notes and used them to open a library…next to my garden. Now everything hints towards me being a Witch. So I decided to sell the library and garden to a certain Magus and his bride. I used the money to open a Ramen shop. Now the shop was bought by @Natalija and we are going to save the chef!
Can you give us a summary this is too long to read

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Because…

I‘m Flower, I‘m 24 years old. I‘m actually a Witch, but nobody knows about that…okay, let‘s not kid ourselves, everyone knows. Each day in the morning I‘m having cereals. They‘re delicious. Especially the chocolate kind. My morning routine is the same every day. I do a lot of exercising. But actually not a lot. Just enough that I don‘t stand out too much. Because I just want a quiet life. Get my drift? I do things just enough to qualify as an average person. I also do average things. Like gardening. It‘s pumpkin season soon. But since nobody must know I‘m a Witch I grow apples instead. This attracted too many Shinigami, though, so I gathered their Death Notes and used them to open a library…next to my garden. Now everything hints towards me being a Witch. So I decided to sell the library and garden to a certain Magus and his bride. I used the money to open a Ramen shop. Now the shop was bought by @Natalija and we are going to save the chef!
Explain that in five syllables or less!

Status
Not open for further replies.