Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can't just Pew or Redon pin a pic with his post and say "THIS ONE IS A TROLL AND FAKE DO NO TRUST THE DUDE" or some shit like that?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I know but what the fuck makes people believe in this shit?

I swear you have to be incapable mentally to some degree to believe in it.

It's not so fucking hard to confirm something/check reliability in the era of the internet.
Aye information and media literacy is a skill any fella should know or learn

Knowing how to find reliable info and avoiding misinformation is a very useful tool especially with this day and age
:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Aye information and media literacy is a skill any fella should know or learn

Knowing how to find reliable info and avoiding misinformation is a very useful tool especially with this day and age
:endthis:
In most cases internet is free.

In my country you can fucking go to tram station and there is free wifi.

What is so hard in checking the reliability? Are people just signing up to twitter because it's the only place where inbred negative iq morons spawn and form groups?

Internet gives you so many options and information. Are people just too dumb to use it?

Yes, I do not fucking understand why people can get baited by this Weekly Leaks dude no matter what. Especially since even adults get baited by him lmfao.

Everyone and their mothers should know by now that Redon posts the most reliable leaks.

That's the problem

People lost their filters, they just believe in anything, and these unfair people uses them to farm likes.

This is dirty. too dirty.
Not my problem, it's the same with onlyfans accounts, I would say milk the hell out of the simps
Post automatically merged:

Seems like he Brazilian. It's right there in the post. Can you not read grandpa?
I only looked his pfp without zooming