Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda heard people say that One Piece had no tension, so he gave World Government Uranus, Imu, combatant Gorosei, Holy Knights, and Seraphim in addition to the admirals.

Maximum over-kill.
Seraphim Kaido is still a possibility imo which is just INSANE too!

And I thought the Naruto final war was ridiculous lol.

But then Luffy is gonna have the most GIGANTIC army of powerful allies including literal giants, a few warlords even, probably Buggy, maybe Shanks and thus 2 other Yonkos along with Mihawk and Crocodile helping, Boa inevitably, Kuma if he survives, Revolutionaries inc Dragon and Sabo ofc, Grand Fleet and any other potential allies etc.

I dont know how the fuck Oda is gonna juggle all of this, its gonna be the biggest mess to make all the other Shonen final wars look cute!

Not to mention Blackbeard will be involved too...All the Marines and thus Admirals, Sword...CP0 with all CP9 members confirmed returning....Kong HAS to be a fighter now definitely too!

If Silver Axe and Wang Zhi are still alive, they could be wildcards too. Kidd and Law will return as well, as well as most of the Supernovas at least.

This is gonna get fucking absurd I swear! Like no other Shonen war before! ODa what have you done/unleashed?!

Not to mention when Pluton finally comes into the fray too...At least some Vegapunk Satellites will be alive and assisting the Revs and SHs too....dear god....Judge and Caesar just reformed MADS and Queen will probably join them too somehow if hes alive.

I see Whitebeard, Beast Pirate and Big Mom remnants all showing up too. The more I think about this, the more insane it gets!

Kubo said he had 10 years of content left for Bleach, I think for TYBW itself specifically or at least in general for Bleach....Oda is probably gonna surpass that with all the characters involved here, along with islands yet to be seen, major plotlines to deal with including Laugh Tale and the One Piece ofc and whatever else!

Marineford, Dressrosa and Wano were messy but this is gonna eclipse them and make them look like a joke by comparison....

There's still the issue of characters like Vista (have you seen this man?), Scopper, Urouge (Oda did you forget him and Scopper?! SMH), Shiki (if Oda wants to make him relevant), Kong, "Bogard", maybe Zephyr (if Oda wants to make him canon and relevant), any other surviving WB and Roger pirates, if Silver Axe and Wang Zhi are alive etc.
How canonical Uta is as is she gonna appear aside from that barely a cameo we got of her? I doubt it and I kinda hope she doesn't but you never know with Oda, Shanks is yet to have his own personal arc STILL too!

And then theres Mihawks personal arc IF he does get one too, probably intergrained with Cross Guild and whatever they do now , including going for the OP now too ofc.

Doflamingo is bound to return regardless, Moria still has some role to play otherwise Oda wouldnt tease he's alive and keep us in suspense. With Imu exhibiting similar powers to him and making the silhouette memes canon by the looks of it, Moria has never been more relevant ironically too.

Then theres the Holy Knights, Shanks's mysterious and apparently traitorous actions and fuck my life, my head is spinning lol. I can't keep up with Odas tornado of plot twists and new mysteries/plotlines left right and centre!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

I haven't made any ChatGPT scenarios with you @NikaInParis for some reason yet, at least not recently AFAIK, so I thought I'd try to make up for it and I thought of this random idea lmao. Hope you like it!

INT. SKINNER'S KITCHEN - DAY

Principal Skinner (Eiichiro Oda) is in a panic as he rushes around the kitchen, trying to salvage the situation. Superintendent Chalmers (NikaInParis) patiently waits at the dining table, unaware of the chaos behind the scenes.

SKINNER (Accidentally burning the drafts) Oh, it's just the way I wanted it! Steamed Hams, ready for your enjoyment!

CHALMERS (Confused) Steamed Hams? But I thought we were having a discussion about the upcoming One Piece drafts!

SKINNER (Quickly thinking) Oh, no, no, no! I said "Steamed Hams!" That's what I call Oda's latest drafts. It's a regional term!

CHALMERS (Amused) Ah, I see. Well, I'm quite excited to see what surprises Oda has in store for us after Wano. Let's have a look, shall we?

Skinner nervously presents a stack of papers, carefully forged drafts acquired from "WeeklyLeaks" and disguised as authentic One Piece material.

SKINNER (Feigning excitement) Here you go, fresh from Oda himself. Take a look at these exclusive Steamed Hams!

CHALMERS (Examining the drafts) Hmm, intriguing. The "Big Mom's Cooking Showdown" arc? I don't recall hearing anything about this. And "Luffy's Pajama Party Extravaganza"? This is certainly unexpected.

SKINNER (Stammering) Yes, yes! Oda always surprises us with his creative choices. It's all part of his genius storytelling!

Chalmers continues to flip through the drafts, growing increasingly suspicious.

CHALMERS (Perplexed) These drafts seem rather... unusual. Are you sure these are genuine, Skinner?

SKINNER (Sweating) Oh, absolutely! Oda is known for his unpredictable twists and turns. You're witnessing his avant-garde experimentation!

Chalmers narrows his eyes, realizing something is amiss.

CHALMERS (Smiling) Skinner, these drafts are clearly fake. I've been keeping up with the official releases. You can't fool a One Piece aficionado like myself.

SKINNER (Defeated) Alright, you got me. I tried to maintain a subterfuge, but I should have known better. I'm sorry, Chalmers.

CHALMERS (Laughing) Don't worry, Skinner. We all eagerly await Oda's genuine drafts. I appreciate the effort, though.

Skinner and Chalmers share a chuckle, knowing that the world of One Piece will continue to captivate fans with its true and authentic storytelling.

:neesama::myman: