Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Last year on this date before Golden Week we had chapter 1082 (Buggy declaring his participation on the race for the OP, Momonga confirmed dead). It was an underwhelming or "mid" chapter back them (after Garp's galaxy punch, Kid vs Shanks, Aokiji vs Garp, The Man marked by flames lore, Law vs BB conclusion, Bepo greatness).

And if I remember correctly, we usually had spoilers by monday back then... but that week the spoilers were leaked on wednesday, two days after. So I expect spoilers this thursday!
Are you thinking of the guy who looks like Momonga, named "Stainless"?

Was there a reason why he was in Mariejois when Kuma attacked or was he just dropping off paperwork to Kong?
Kuma took a long ass time getting up the red line. Remember it's enormous, in fact I'm pretty sure the only reason Fisher Tiger got up it without getting targeted by a fleet of marines and CD guards is because they didn't expect it at all and he didn't have a dramatic entrance where he rammed through Marines and CDs.
So I'm sure they had enough time to send Akainu after Kuma.

Last edited:
Brah...Akainu has done nothing after the war...How is he not ruined :willight:
Exactly!! The lack of focus on him is helping him... look at Kizaru, before Egghead everyone had Kizaru like that unstopable force back in Sabaody and MF, now, "he's Goofy victim" "has no will" "just a cog in a machine that killed his friend" "Nika fan" "Pizzaru" etc... (Not my case, I still love him regardless).

But the moment we focus on Akainu again, Oda is going to ruin him just wait:josad:

Last year on this date before Golden Week we had chapter 1082 (Buggy declaring his participation on the race for the OP, Momonga confirmed dead). It was an underwhelming or "mid" chapter back them (after Garp's galaxy punch, Kid vs Shanks, Aokiji vs Garp, The Man marked by flames lore, Law vs BB conclusion, Bepo greatness).

And if I remember correctly, we usually had spoilers by monday back then... but that week the spoilers were leaked on wednesday, two days after. So I expect spoilers this thursday!
Momonga? You mean T Bone?

Exactly!! The lack of focus on him is helping him... look at Kizaru, before Egghead everyone had Kizaru like that unstopable force back in Sabaody and MF, now, "he's Goofy victim" "has no will" "just a cog in a machine that killed his friend" "Nika fan" "Pizzaru" etc... (Not my case, I still love him regardless).

But the moment we focus on Akainu again, Oda is going to ruin him just wait:josad:
True :josad: