Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I still can’t accept the fact that the df's of the All Stars sucked
They deserved mythical df's and Oda had the perfect mythology for it but didn’t use it

Kaido = Azure Dragon
King = White Tiger. Imagine a White Tiger with black bings and fire. Zoro's animal is also a Tiger, so the theme of the match up would’ve perfect. Two Tiger's, RHM of potential Joy Boy's and the real one wins
Queen = Vermilion Bird. A cyborg bird vs Sanji would’ve been awesome.
Jack = Black Tortiose. He would’ve been the ultimate tank + he would have some water (fishman) attacks. The perfect opponent for Jinbe
That would be super cool! Also I think the drawings are adorable!

They deserved mythical df's and Oda had the perfect mythology for it but didn’t use it

Kaido = Azure Dragon
King = White Tiger. Imagine a White Tiger with black bings and fire. Zoro's animal is also a Tiger, so the theme of the match up would’ve been perfect. Two Tiger's, RHM of potential Joy Boy's and the real one wins
Jack = Black Tortiose. He would’ve been the ultimate tank + he would have some water (fishman) attacks. The perfect opponent for Jinbe
Powerful fruits, awakening, haki, Oda is saving the best for last.

Kaido = Azure Dragon
King = White Tiger. Imagine a White Tiger with black bings and fire. Zoro's animal is also a Tiger, so the theme of the match up would’ve been perfect. Two Tiger's, RHM of potential Joy Boy's and the real one wins
Why would kaidos underlings have devil fruits equal to his?

Monkey D. Dragon probably has the white tiger fruit.

Other two are mysterious but will probably show up

C

Cruxroux

Kaido = Azure Dragon
I stated thhis back in the days toooooo.