Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Big mom should be alive, Zeus being alive makes no sense when big mom is meant to be dead.

Plus we need closure of her storyline with Elbaf and her finding out what really happened to Carmel and her friends. Some of Big Mom's childhood friends who survived and are giants are part of the grand fleet too now.

I refuse to believe Big Mom and Kaido are dead especially with mostly character-death-phobic Oda.

What even happened to the BM pirates who came to Wano? Her other main homies Napoleon and Prometheus? Plus imagine she finds out Blackbeard kidnapped her most important child for her ambitions?
Blackbeard will probably make Pudding activate her 3rd eye, unlock its powers somehow since he has the theme of 3 and it gives him a way to read poneglyphs and whatever else 3 eyed people can do.

Big mom should be alive, Zeus being alive makes no sense when big mom is meant to be dead.

Plus we need closure of her storyline with Elbaf and her finding out what really happened to Carmel and her friends. Some of Big Mom's childhood friends who survived and are giants are part of the grand fleet too now.

I refuse to believe Big Mom and Kaido are dead especially with mostly character-death-phobic Oda.

What even happened to the BM pirates who came to Wano? Her other main homies Napoleon and Prometheus? Plus imagine she finds out Blackbeard kidnapped her most important child for her ambitions?
Blackbeard will probably make Pudding activate her 3rd eye, unlock its powers somehow since be has the theme of 3 and it gives him a way to read poneglyphs and whatever else 3 eyed people can do.
Don't worry, she's coming next chapter.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if Big Mom will lose all her motivation after getting beaten fair and square. Maybe she becomes like Majin Buu in DB.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

I don't know if you guys started the anime with Crunchyroll straight away, or you witnessed the Kaizoku fansubs greatness. Absolute legends. They carried the OP fandom back when it was the ugly duckling of Shonen. Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail fans were killing us back then :milaugh:
Well given their animation level it was a given.
Naruto war arc , fairy tail final arc.
They had animation better than WCI.