Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Confirmed unreliable spoilers thanks to @AverageNamiEnjoyer @mly90 @Jaguark101 1 @NikaInParis and @Cross_Marian (They solo your fave provider):

Chapter 1117 - A Most Bald Revelation

Cover Page: Yamato was about to set off on their journey but saw themselves in a mirror and now can't stop admiring themselves as "Oden."

Scene: Inside Vegapunk’s laboratory. The Straw Hats, Vegapunk, and several other characters are gathered around a large screen.

Vegapunk: ahem Everyone, I have some groundbreaking revelations to share today. First and foremost, the name of the ancient kingdom is... the Marimo Kingdom!

Zoro: jaw drops You've got to be kidding me! A kingdom named after me?

Sanji: snickering Looks like you were royalty all along, Mosshead.

Vegapunk: continues rambling That's not all. Nami, you are actually Uranus, the original one!

Nami: blinks in confusion Wait, what? Are you serious?

Luffy: Nami's an ancient weapon? That explains why she's so scary when she's mad!

Nami: smacks Luffy That’s not funny!

Vegapunk: And as for MonsterZoro Nusjuro, he's bald because Ryuuma chopped his hair off in a fight centuries ago.

Nusjuro: touching his bald head Well, that explains a lot...

Vegapunk: Now, onto something even more shocking. There's someone named Imu who's been pulling the strings behind the World Government. And I've managed to hack into their private files and... well, leak their nudes worldwide on this broadcast.

The screen suddenly switches to a broadcast, showing a blurred image and the words "Censored for Your Sanity".

Usopp: gasping Vegapunk, that's a bit extreme, don’t you think?

Vegapunk: grinning The truth must be revealed in all its glory! But that's not all. The One Piece... it’s a joke, literally. That's why Roger laughed when he found it.

Luffy: laughing So the One Piece is just a big joke? That’s hilarious!

Robin: smiling It makes sense. The greatest treasure is the laughter and joy we find along the journey.

Vegapunk: And the final revelation – the will of D is actually the will of DEEZ Nuts.

The room falls silent, everyone in a mix of disbelief and suppressed laughter.

Cut to Kamabakka:
Monkey D. Dragon: staring silently at the screen, his expression unreadable ...

Back to Egghead:

Luffy: grinning widely That’s the best revelation yet! The will of DEEZ Nuts! This adventure keeps getting better!

Zoro: mumbling I can't believe it’s called Marimo Kingdom...

Sanji: smirking Get over it, Mosshead.

Break next week as too much happened this chapter.

Post automatically merged:

So many swords hints for nothing big
:josad:
:saden::saden::saden::saden::hapnoel:

Confirmed unreliable spoilers thanks to @AverageNamiEnjoyer @mly90 @Jaguark101 1 @NikaInParis and @Cross_Marian (They solo your fave provider):

Chapter 1117 - A Most Bald Revelation

Cover Page: Yamato was about to set off on their journey but saw themselves in a mirror and now can't stop admiring themselves as "Oden."

Scene: Inside Vegapunk’s laboratory. The Straw Hats, Vegapunk, and several other characters are gathered around a large screen.

Vegapunk: ahem Everyone, I have some groundbreaking revelations to share today. First and foremost, the name of the ancient kingdom is... the Marimo Kingdom!

Zoro: jaw drops You've got to be kidding me! A kingdom named after me?

Sanji: snickering Looks like you were royalty all along, Mosshead.

Vegapunk: continues rambling That's not all. Nami, you are actually Uranus, the original one!

Nami: blinks in confusion Wait, what? Are you serious?

Luffy: Nami's an ancient weapon? That explains why she's so scary when she's mad!

Nami: smacks Luffy That’s not funny!

Vegapunk: And as for MonsterZoro Nusjuro, he's bald because Ryuuma chopped his hair off in a fight centuries ago.

Nusjuro: touching his bald head Well, that explains a lot...

Vegapunk: Now, onto something even more shocking. There's someone named Imu who's been pulling the strings behind the World Government. And I've managed to hack into their private files and... well, leak their nudes worldwide on this broadcast.

The screen suddenly switches to a broadcast, showing a blurred image and the words "Censored for Your Sanity".

Usopp: gasping Vegapunk, that's a bit extreme, don’t you think?

Vegapunk: grinning The truth must be revealed in all its glory! But that's not all. The One Piece... it’s a joke, literally. That's why Roger laughed when he found it.

Luffy: laughing So the One Piece is just a big joke? That’s hilarious!

Robin: smiling It makes sense. The greatest treasure is the laughter and joy we find along the journey.

Vegapunk: And the final revelation – the will of D is actually the will of DEEZ Nuts.

The room falls silent, everyone in a mix of disbelief and suppressed laughter.

Cut to Kamabakka:
Monkey D. Dragon: staring silently at the screen, his expression unreadable ...

Back to Egghead:

Luffy: grinning widely That’s the best revelation yet! The will of DEEZ Nuts! This adventure keeps getting better!

Zoro: mumbling I can't believe it’s called Marimo Kingdom...

Sanji: smirking Get over it, Mosshead.

Break next week as too much happened this chapter.

Post automatically merged:

:saden::saden::saden::saden::hapnoel:
Bro is finally back:josad::sweat:
How you doing? Feeling recharged?

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
You're evil. Making the man hope for a nothingburger scene and have him waste his money.

Yeah you got me, totally evil. Thats me. Zehahaha!

:michalaugh::gotres::saden::beanmean: :zehaha::kobeha:

@Cross_Marian -san, I hope you wont be too "Cross Guild" with me for "deceiving you" like this!

:pepebuggy::pepecroc::pepehawk:

Y'all aint fucking ready for this chapter though lmfao. Wank is gonna be THROUGH THE ROOF!