He a troll always was and always Will be.
But he never answerd powerscaling questions.
He indirectly did with the number 2 colourspread and the narrative of the whole story
but I think he doesn’t give a fuck in the end
He's just enjoying his dream and has a different definition of badass and cool
Post automatically merged:

I would be cool about 3 movies .
1 koby story including Rocky port incident.
2 Garp story including God valey.
3 Ryuma canon story of one piece.
Give me that meal please.
They could easily make a special about Koby
The episode of Koby for example
I don’t know why they didn’t continue the "Episode of" specials

He indirectly did with the number 2 colourspread and the narrative of the whole story
but I think he doesn’t give a fuck in the end
He's just enjoying his dream and has a different definition of badass and cool
Post automatically merged:

The could easily make a special about Koby
The episode of Koby for example
I don’t know why they didn’t continue the "Episode of" specials
Exactly for Koby. He legit got MC attributes same with Garp IT would be easy to make special episodes about them like how they got their scars etc.

I can tell you that EVERY admiral fan will be disappointed if that’s it for Kizaru.
His inner conflict did not even have a proper conclusion and feels like it was ham-fisted to give him an excuse for his lack of involvement as it has no pay off like him growing a spine
I still want to believe Oda emphasized Kizaru's turmoil almost every chapter since he entered Egghead prior to the elders all arriving
was not random in a series where most characters are one-dimensional and this is why I still cope Egghead isn't over

If it is "closure' is spending the last 15 chapters depressed on the ship I will not bother defending him anymore
Even Oda couldn't sink so low as to not resolve this... Right?
:josad:

I would be cool about 3 movies .
1 koby story including Rocky port incident.
2 Garp story including God valey.
3 Ryuma canon story of one piece.
Give me that meal please.
I meant non canon stories but thats cool too. But number 1 isnt a good movie idea maybe for an ova same with number 3 (its getting an ova) and i would hate to see number 2 in movie other than the manga.