Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

Im waiting too, to prove Akainu>Kaido
I don't care about power scaling at all, but I don't think you'll be able to prove that no matter how Oda wanks Akainu. Kaido's Onigashima gauntlet was just so ridiculous I don't know how it can be surpassed unless Akainu takes on like Luffy, Sabo and Zoro at the same time lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
thats not good
another nikka worshipper
You can look at this way, or you can see it as Kizaru trying to do as much damage control as possible, because with Luffy out of the picture he would have no excuse not to slaughter all his friends on the island.

He eventually took out VP anyway, but he tried his best to limit casualties. This has less to do with Luffy than it does his friends.

If he was the one who fed Luffy, we don't know that rn obviously.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Will/Haki in this series isn't just about punching people, it's also about the actual motivation you have as a person.

At no point in this arc did Kizaru really want to kill Vegapunk, and, so, his fighting suffered the whole time.

That's why I wanted Luffy and Kizaru to straight up clash, while Vegapunk and the Straw Hats clashed with the Vice Admirals; Kizaru actually has a reason to have beef with Luffy after Sabaody and Marineford. I guess I just dislike Oda writing escape sequences. Jack getting defeated by Zunesha felt so much more interesting than the Gorosei getting neg-diffed by Rope-Haki randomly at the end of the arc. I get the Joy Boy connection, but, still. My fault as a theorist for not realizing the Mother Flame being more or less Haki/Light contained in nuclear fusion means you can store Haki in anything. I guess I just didn't want to accept the Enma memes would be real.

We could have had VAs and CP0 vs Straw Hats. Hahahahahaha, but then, the rest of the Straw Hats not named Sanji and Zoro, and the Vice Admirals, would have actually have done something in the last half of this arc. AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oda: "You're number three, Jinbe. For ONE ARC ONLY. No more fights for you until Sanji takes number three back and you're number four. Not gonna increase your bounty till Laugh Tale or something."

:jinbewat:

Jinbe swam so Yamato could drown
I agree that having the arc develop into an escape quest really hurt the climax. I needed Luffy vs Saturn, Zoro vs Venus, Jinebi and Sanji vs VAs/other Gorosei, etc...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
Seeing powerscalers calling him Lizaru hurt me knowing they're actually serious. It sucks when characters get graded on agenda :josad:

I mean I made a few pizza memes myself

but I'll defend how Oda handled his character arc before, during and after the Kuma flashback against anyone
I straight up don't think Kizaru of Saturn can come back from the Pizzeria Nika memes anytime soon. Like, we need an arc without them for them to recover.

When that man got Little Kizared by Luffy I felt part of my soul ache knowing what was coming on fanboards.

Helps my agendas, though, Yamato over Aramaki and Kizaru, but under Fujitora and Akainu

:handsup:

Buggy don't even have to put the bounties out, most Marines on Egghead island are already dead to most Marines fans.

I thought we were getting Dragon this arc, LOL