what if Joyboy has a power that he can give to others and can take it back jult like Imu.
Luffy/Jobyboy is the sun good . so obviously Imu is the moon god.
If i have to assume: the sun god was the one one who give the Lunarian their fire powers, the minks their elektro power, Giaats , third eye tribe etc. those powers are all given by the sun god or generally those who awakenend the Nika DF. I assume Lilith will tell Luffy about that sooner or later.
Luffy will use this power as well:
Usopp is gonna be a giant literalry
Sanji will get update for his fire power
Chopper is gonna get the mink power
and Brook might as well get a new flesh lol but i think Luffy still like him as a sekeleton more.
don't know abou the others but who knows.

what if Joyboy has a power that he can give to others and can take it back jult like Imu.
If i have to assume: the sun god was the one one who give the Lunarian their fire powers, the minks their elektro power, Giaats , third eye tribe etc. those powers are all given by the sun god or generally those who awakenend the Nika DF. I assume Lilith will tell Luffy about that sooner or later.
and Brook might as well get a new flesh lol but i think Luffy still like him as a sekeleton more.
True, Zoro will get Luffys COC too.

One Piece will be shreaded to shit by the community if this happens

True, Zoro will get Luffys COC too.
doubt that but assuming Law is gonna make Luffy immortal like Imu everything is possible especially when the crew has to fight Imu and his immortal subordinates. Luffy give his crew a similar power
Post automatically merged:

One Piece will be shreaded to shit by the community if this happens
well that cannot be avoided in any case there will be always who are unsatisfied. but at the end of the day it comes to how Oda execute it