Nice, a tsundere fanservice clash 👌

Would mean as much as Lucci and Luffy's clash, actually less given Lucci doesn't love Luffy.
Clash don't mean a sigle hit: they will fight, Koby promies this even pre-TS; It's not new.
Obv. no one Is stopping Luffy in the end since he Is the MC so who knows.

Anyway, It's clear Koby will have a huge role.

Akainu is fighting Luffy for sure (too much behind it) but the folks that are pushing Akainu vs Sabo for agenda reasons might be disappointed lol. Sabo is one of the three legendary "brothers", for his EoS fight he might legit be above every current emperor and above Dragon himself. Akainu will rock the world of someone like that for a good chunk of the fight and then Sabo will get some powerup in order to win extreme diff.

I'd be careful, I'm just saying:watchout:

Akainu is fighting Luffy for sure (too much behind it) but the folks that are pushing Akainu vs Sabo for agenda reasons might be disappointed lol. Sabo is one of the three legendary "brothers", for his EoS fight he might legit be above every current emperor and above Dragon himself. Akainu will rock the world of someone like that for a good chunk of the fight and Sabo will get some powerup in order to win extreme diff.

I'd be careful, I'm just saying:watchout:
Imo EOS Sabo and EOS Luffy will be near equals
So doesn't really matter from a powerscaling pov