CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
This would be so cool, I think it was your idea of Mihawk training the Samurai of Wano too?

Buggy just has severe imposter syndrome like me, I think he has a trauma block of losing Roger too but he doesnt show it, the clown stuff is a facade to hide it too. I think hes a sort of Moria type character in that way, trauma broke him and made him complacent, manipulative, greedier etc. Hes an extremely sympathetic character deep down, very misunderstood even though he was so evil, so scummy originally especially ofc.

Yeah definitely, to think of it, thats probably why he so mad he lost his giant squad to Luffy too, must have felt very personal to him given what you said and thus Buggy losing some potential close friends of his too, even he only saw them as his close friend and they didnt in return or something.

Buggy wanted revenge on the SHs for stealing his giants so I can see him pulling up to Elbaf unless the Seraphims keep them busy? Thus Mihawk vs Zoro can happen too? But Mihawk vs Zoro would feel too soon unless it happens in Laugh Tale/EOS, final chapters more or less?

"Its his circus and we're his captive audience", that is GENIUS! The wordplay on "captive audience", the Joker would be proud! Not Doflamingo but him too ofc!

:doffyou::joker::pepebuggy::luffylaugh:

Once you pop you cant stop!

:saden::risitameh::hapnoel::shame:
Moria and Buggy team-up incoming?

They really do have similar character arcs.

Moria is Buggy is Buggy actually tried to become Pirate King and lost his entire crew. Buggy is Moria if Moria had never tried in the first place, and maxed out his luck stat.

Nah I will get a W in life and socials
You're become a father
Post automatically merged:

We thirst, we hunger, we crave, we lack, we are in withdrawal. Please, spoiler gods, I know you are watching us. I call out to you, give the spoilers to your people, and we will rest in peace, for now.

Last edited: