I'm sorry, an enemy that appears out of nowhere in the middle of the battle is completely different from an enemy that is revealed a 200 chapter before And we don't know how many after chapter the finale will be, so these are very different things., also the ashura-indra story has nothing to do with it, naruto and sasuke were direct reincarnations of ashura and indra but luffy is not reincarne , he's just a human who eat devil fruit.
Post automatically merged:

:quest:

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I'm sorry, an enemy that appears out of nowhere in the middle of the battle is completely different from an enemy that is revealed a 200 chapter before And we don't know how many after chapter the finale will be, so these are very different things., also the ashura-indra story has nothing to do with it, naruto and sasuke were direct reincarnations of ashura and indra but luffy is not reincarne , he's just a human who eat devil fruit.

:quest:
COPE

Lol, Midtass fuckstain Fuckmidd will be wifi negged by Godfy. Only retarded losers that get one shot in real life believe Kidd would survive 1 sec against Luffy. Midtass Midtain Middo is a fodder and his fans are real life fodders. Midd Fans are retarded and get one shot in real life but act tough behind the keyboard. Bitchass middo assclowns.

Well, hope I see 100+ notifs on my acc tmmr #jikapiece
Jika piece my ass you ass clown. Kidd is dead and you need to go to a psychiatrist to treat your derangement.

Only the lowest of the IQs will like a retarded assclown loser like Fucktass "one shot" Middo.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Lol, Midtass fuckstain Fuckmidd will be wifi negged by Godfy. Only retarded losers that get one shot in real life believe Kidd would survive 1 sec against Luffy. Midtass Midtain Middo is a fodder and his fans are real life fodders. Midd Fans are retarded and get one shot in real life but act tough behind the keyboard. Bitchass middo assclowns.

Jika piece my ass you ass clown. Kidd is dead and you need to go to a psychiatrist to treat your derangement.

Only the lowest of the IQs will like a retarded assclown loser like Fucktass "one shot" Middo.
Keep projecting.