Oh forgot to mention the 8th game I’m interested in is Storm Connections (Only because it’s a storm game and it’s gonna be the only one with an online fambase……lol)

but I’m not hype for it. Connections I’ll mostly only get because i like collecting games franchises and Connections just so happens to be apart of the storm game collection

C

Cruxroux

Oh forgot to mention the 8th game I’m interested in is Storm Connections (Only because it’s a storm game and it’s gonna be the only one with an online fambase……lol)

but I’m not hype for it. Connections I’ll mostly only get because i like collecting games franchises and Connections just so happens to be apart of the storm game collection
Try genshin 🤡

That might have been the worst episode of the Last of Us so far
Joel goes from comatose to killing three grown men in the span of a few hours. And then is healthy enough to track God knows how many miles to their resort.
I know adrenaline is a thing, but for adrenaline to keep someone going for nearly a day is stupid

And then the resort. Nobody is around! Where are all the people? Joel just walks in, looks around, a building is set on fire yet no one bother crawling out of their holes

And Ellie is walking plot armor. Kills two grown men who always need to contemplate their actions when they're the ones having Ellie on the ground.

These are all veterans of the fungi apocalypse. 20 years of killing infected and other humans, surviving, yet don't have the wherewithal to kill a teenager.