If Oda doesn't show RHP vs Kid pirates this chapter, I don't know how anyone can keep taking his writijgs seriously

Switching here and then
Offscreen
Giving us RUN PIECE...dragging Egghead for nothing
He skipped from Law/Blackbeard fight, to show us runpiece.

What makes you think he won't do it for Kid/Shanks?

99.9% chance we will be moving onto something else now.

I say, be patient and wait.
We can hope that we get to see Law/BB as well as Kid/Shanks fights. But we won't get it right away, this is how Oda writes.

If LOda indeed offscreen it, then complain lol.
I have a bad feeling that he might........given his recent writings.

w
That might have been the worst episode of the Last of Us so far
Joel goes from comatose to killing three grown men in the span of a few hours. And then is healthy enough to track God knows how many miles to their resort.
I know adrenaline is a thing, but for adrenaline to keep someone going for nearly a day is stupid

And then the resort. Nobody is around! Where are all the people? Joel just walks in, looks around, a building is set on fire yet no one bother crawling out of their holes

And Ellie is walking plot armor. Kills two grown men who always need to contemplate their actions when they're the ones having Ellie on the ground.

These are all veterans of the fungi apocalypse. 20 years of killing infected and other humans, surviving, yet don't have the wherewithal to kill a teenager.
yeah its a bit convenient but I shamelessly dont care
would stop watching if something happened to her.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
what does oda mean by this?
That Jimbo likes McDonalds.
Post automatically merged:

That might have been the worst episode of the Last of Us so far
Joel goes from comatose to killing three grown men in the span of a few hours. And then is healthy enough to track God knows how many miles to their resort.
I know adrenaline is a thing, but for adrenaline to keep someone going for nearly a day is stupid

And then the resort. Nobody is around! Where are all the people? Joel just walks in, looks around, a building is set on fire yet no one bother crawling out of their holes

And Ellie is walking plot armor. Kills two grown men who always need to contemplate their actions when they're the ones having Ellie on the ground.

These are all veterans of the fungi apocalypse. 20 years of killing infected and other humans, surviving, yet don't have the wherewithal to kill a teenager.
:pepestop: We don't slander TLoU here.