Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I heard people can make their own emotes in discord

You have a full set of self made Carrot ones, right?
Only
is the one I made
I got the binocular ones from @Shimotsuki Ghostly and the rest came from various discord servers

The "the events of tomorrow will shock the world" will be the longest day in One Piece history spread across chapters ever.
One Piece chapter 1100
The Straw Hats finally figure out that York is the traitor
Kizaru is still not on egghead but says he's "close"
kingufy

I will be genuinely surprised if we move past Eggshit arc during this calendar year.
True. Kizaru, Saturn and the fleet will take 4 chapters to arrive. Thats like 5 weeks with a break in between. Luffy and co start fighting after 2 more chapters. So in 8 weeks we get like 6 chapters to just start the fight. Now, if the pacing of Egghead continues, they'll show one attack of each per chapter and then move on to events around the world simultaneously. So that should mean it takes atleast 30 more chapters to finish the fight and leave Egg head. With all the breaks in between it surely would take 10 months.

True. Kizaru, Saturn and the fleet will take 4 chapters to arrive. Thats like 5 weeks with a break in between. Luffy and co start fighting after 2 more chapters. So in 8 weeks we get like 6 chapters to just start the fight. Now, if the pacing of Egghead continues, they'll show one attack of each per chapter and then move on to events around the world simultaneously. So that should mean it takes atleast 30 more chapters to finish the fight and leave Egg head. With all the breaks in between it surely would take 10 months.
There won't be a fight imho