Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Spoiler: Saint Jay Garcia ’saturn’ starts eating eggs and unleashes powerful haki coated farts using his fart-fart devil fruit powers on egghead island. Blackbeard ships reaches egghead. Red hair arrives on egghead to stop the war like marinford by daring saturn to compete with him as he just had red beans

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis

"JOURNALISM" at its finest.

I cracked too many laughs at this already.

So, CM Punk added some story about what Dax Harwood said. Dax said that Punk is reading some book about wrestling and he misses said wrestling.

Fightful Select and some other wrestling info site caught that up and went: "Report says that CM Punk is looking forward to get back in the ring".

Now the Davey boy:

LM FUCKING AO.

Is Journalism in America retard for everything?

@NikaInParis

"JOURNALISM" at its finest.

I cracked too many laughs at this already.

So, CM Punk added some story about what Dax Harwood said. Dax said that Punk is reading some book about wrestling and he misses said wrestling.

Fightful Select and some other wrestling info site caught that up and went: "Report says that CM Punk is looking forward to get back in the ring".

Now the Davey boy:

LM FUCKING AO.

Is Journalism in America retard for everything?
I'm amazed how many times wrestlers have worked these marks (they aren't journalists, let's face it). And the thing is, these aren't even elaborate works. It's just marks reading too much into shit and filling in the gaps with their fantasy booking.

And Lord knows Meltzer is the JRR Tolkien of mark fantasy booking