The Witches in my writing prolapse their hoo-has and control them with Telekinesis to have them... uh... dock with each other.

It's like Flubber, but there's two of them, and they're.... wrestling??? And getting up inside of each other.
There's two basic types of horny:

1. I wanna cum.
2. I wanna see other people cum.

The second is actually hornier, because there's a limit to how much you yourself can orgasm, while there's no real limit to how many orgasms you can cause in others, in theory.

True horniness is wanting to watch other people cum all over the place. I learned this from female hentai artists.

Every time I've tried to not be horny in my writing I've failed miserable, I am physically incapable of not shipping my own characters with each other and not having them use magic to have weird-ass-sex.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I decided that I'd rather try to stop the apocalypse than just accept it happening around me.

This planet is going to be so much worse in 100 years if we keep doing the same dumb stuff we've been doing.

I don't want kids to feel like I do as a guy who just turned 30.

All I do when it comes to serious issues is complain to myself and others, I don't try to change shit.

I need to stop acting like I'm powerless, take care of my problems, take care of other people's problems, and work to fix bigger problems like war, poverty, disease, etc.

If I accept the world should be like this, I've already given up, and I'm tired of giving up. All of the issues we're facing on this planet can be fixed, if we have the right attitude, and actually admit when we're wrong. I'm just sick of being a problem in my own life, rather than the solution. I treat myself like my own enemy, and it's stupid.

So, I'm fine. Just pissed at how accepting of bullshit I've become.

The Witches in my writing prolapse their hoo-has and control them with Telekinesis to have them... uh... dock with each other.

It's like Flubber, but there's two of them, and they're.... wrestling??? And getting up inside of each other.
There's two basic types of horny:

1. I wanna cum.
2. I wanna see other people cum.

The second is actually hornier, because there's a limit to how much you yourself can orgasm, while there's no real limit to how many orgasms you can cause in others, in theory.

True horniness is wanting to watch other people cum all over the place. I learned this from female hentai artists.

Every time I've tried to not be horny in my writing I've failed miserable, I am physically incapable of not shipping my own characters with each other and not having them use magic to have weird-ass-sex.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I decided that I'd rather try to stop the apocalypse than just accept it happening around me.

This planet is going to be so much worse in 100 years if we keep doing the same dumb stuff we've been doing.

All I do when it comes to serious issues is complain to myself and others, I don't try to change shit.

I need to stop acting like I'm powerless, take care of my problems, take care of other people's problems, and work to fix bigger problems like war, poverty, disease, etc.

If I accept the world should be like this, I've already given up, and I'm tired of giving up. All of the issues we're facing on this planet can be fixed, if we have the right attitude, and actually admit when we're wrong. I'm just sick of being a problem in my own life, rather than the solution. I treat myself like my own enemy, and it's stupid.

Nice:pepecafe:

We are in the best timeline, I say go all out with technology, humans have been doing a lot more stupid stuff in old days, stupid, dumb and outrageous, historically. Now at least it's a lot less