Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Omg garp doing legendary hero stuff.
I hope shiryu didn't get one shot lol..
I am a zoro fan and i believe shiryu is powerful but from powerful to go way up there where characters like garp are is a long way but i wouldn't want to see him fodderized.
I don't care if law lost or if he will lose, he is one of the very best characters that oda ever created and i hope he stays in the story.
It sucks that we have another break :josad:

He was on the air for 2 pages why he didn't fall before then?

Catching Law who was trying to escape by his submarine under the water >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kid attacking Shanks's fodder crew like a retard and gets hit while distracted due charging his attack.

BB who left half of his crew on Hachinosu bodied stronger Law >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shanks asking help from Giants.
LUL wrong. No proof it happened in a few seconds or whilst they were free falling.
Blackbeard didn't catch shit but get bodied. Kid tanking Big Moms attacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackbeard getting pimped by Law and one shotted.

Shanks 1 tapping fully focused not distracted 100% stronger Kid about to sneak attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackbeard getting 1 shot and neg diffed in a 3v1 with his commanders like Augur and Stronger by weaker Law, Blackbeard getting saved by Augur.
Stay coping.