Not my problem that you cant handle the truth.

SSJ1 is legendary.
G2 is epic.
G5 is trash.
agree, first the g5 powerup was nonensical and come from nowhere. Loda remove one of his best card gomu gomu no mi for a bullshit nika nika no mi......who want to do that after 25years....

But the worst part is having gag looney powers, it just destroy all the dinamic of the fight between Kaido (a rutless monster). This shit made look like Kaido like Mom a clown:josad:

I seriously hope Toei just create a 25minutes filler episode with G5 for the sake of all anime fan:milaugh::kuzanshut:

agree, first the g5 powerup was nonensical and come from nowhere. Loda remove one of his best card gomu gomu no mi for a bullshit nika nika no mi......who want to do that after 25years....

But the worst part is having gag looney powers, it just destroy all the dinamic of the fight between Kaido (a rutless monster). This shit made look like Kaido like Mom a clown:josad:

I seriously hope Toei just create a 25minutes filler episode with G5 for the sake of all anime fan:milaugh::kuzanshut:
I could accept the sungod asspull / nika df but the design and the cartoon shit are awful.

Oda is the first mangaka that managed to make every new PU of the MC worse than the previous one.

G2 was excellent, then we got G3 which is meh, we moved to G4 which any sane person agrees its just a weird ugly design and finally we reached the peak of trash designing with G5.