Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you think Kubo failed? Because he didn't want to become Shueisha's dog.

Let me clarify so people don't point this out. Kubo is not a good writer, but at one point Bleach was white hot, the decline started when Shueisha wanted to make Kubo their dog and force him to go about Bleach their way which is something Kubo did not want to.

There is this "Kubo FC" or something like that where people subscribe to talk to him and all other kinds of stuff.

He said there won't be a "Hell arc" as long as he's not allowed to go about the arc his way.

Oda didn't bow down to Shueisha and become their dog but they tricked him into being one. One of his editors was delegated there from Shueisha main editorial department.

In other words, dude was sent there to make sure they will milk Oda until he ends up like Togashi.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about what his fans think about the story, he's made that quite clear.

Gear 5's reveal was the best it could have been wtf are you chatting about.

There wasn't a lot of reactions to Luffys bounty because him being an emperor (which lots of people reacted to) was far more important to the story.

Ryokugyu isn't a super important character, his reveal was completely normal like all the other admirals' introductions. You obviously missed the whole reason why Ryokugyu was there, it was to show the scabbards and Yamato that enemies of that level could come at any time. Ryokugyu was the perfect person to be there and his personality matches his actions, his introduction was great, your reading comprehension is just bad.
Of course the Gear 5 reveal was pretty good, but I’m saying that the story could’ve been better before that. Even after the Gear 5 reveal there were things that should’ve been done, like plot points being resolved like Zoro visiting Ryuma’s grave for example. I also have mixed feelings about Kin’emon and Kiku surviving.

It seems like Wano was cut short because of the Film Red promotion, although perhaps Oda’s patience got the best of him as well?

Those 2 chapters were mid
I was making a reference to something a provider said shortly after Wano ended. I don’t remember which one, but they said something like that.

But if you consider them mid then I guess this chapter doesn’t have much competition. :gokulaugh:

Those are literally dumb fucks who never touched anything more than a manga in their life. I believe on Reddit you'd find literal retards who'd dare to call OP a literature:suresure:

It's hard to base anything on sales since One Piece is the most shoved down everyone's throat manga in Japan.

They are milking OP every chance they have and treat it like the golden egg.

500 mil copies sold. 80% is purely in Japan. I mean c'mon.

The downfall of One Piece is one of the worst downfalls because this manga had so much potential and at some point in the past Oda was really decent for manga standards. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by the wrong people ( editors ) and I doubt he will change on his own.

His editors: Shueisha spy ( probably making sure to milk Oda even for the cost of his health declining ), furry pedo, hentai addict.

I mean c'mon.

I remember Oda even said that "He'd love some critical input from his inner circle".

Which literally translates to "I am surrounded by agenda driven dick riders not people".
This seems to be from the page number 6252/199726 from my book "Why Oda is an inconclusive mangaka".

Fakkkkkkkk, I was born just 1 year before Oda published 1st chapter.

Even though I love some characters and there are some amazing moments in the series, but I dont think it was worth it to read 1085 chapters.