Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Portgaz D. Trace: Name used in the 4Kids dub, possibly due to their removal of references to drinking and gambling.

I just read that on the wiki as you asked that too haha.

4Kids were very Christian IIRC and tried to be "family/kid friendly". They changed Laboon into a fucking iceberg! Skipped out Little Garden entirely too!
why skip out on little garden of all arcs lol

G

Gorosei Informer

They predicted Goofy piece decades before Oda did it! Well 18 years-ish, almost 2 decades ofc!

They made the Marines use water pistols! Crocodiles worst nightmare LOL!

The Sanji clone/imposter at WCI with the lollipop referenced this too lol. Sanji had some weird French-Brooklyn accent but I really liked it lol. Quite nasally but fitting to his horny/simply goofiness too.

Jesus that Shanks voice LMAO!

MIHAWK HOLY SHIT HAHAHA!

Robins voice makes me FEEL THINGS though hahaha! Oh yes!

C

Cruxroux

They predicted Goofy piece decades before Oda did it! Well 18 years-ish, almost 2 decades ofc!

The Sanji clone/imposter at WCI with the lollipop referenced this too lol. Sanji had some weird French-Brooklyn accent but I really liked it lol. Quite nasally but fitting to his horny/simply goofiness too.

MIHAWK HOLY SHIT HAHAHA!

These kids probably see the world full of rainbows now.
:optimistic::optimistic:

G

Gorosei Informer

why skip out on little garden of all arcs lol
They thought it was too violent IIRC?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Garden_Arc#4Kids_Edits

In the 4Kids dub, this arc is skipped entirely for many different reasons. Most of it due to unavoidable violence, such as Mr. 5's gun, Miss Valentine's Crescendo Stone, Zoro trying to cut off his legs from his binding wax prison, and both Dorry and Brogy decapitating dinosaurs. The second is the minor sexuality of Nami spending a small amount of time with no shirt on (wearing only a black bra).

This would lead to several plot holes later on in the story. The only part which is fixed is instead of Nami getting bitten by a deadly bug while her stomach was exposed, she instead just becomes sick due to the climate of the Grand Line (which was the initial diagnosis by Vivi in the original version). Skipping the return of Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine does not affect the major plot.

Mr. 3's failure to defeat the crew, however, would have Crocodile leave him for dead for pointless reasons. Miss Goldenweek, who although would never return in the anime, is mentioned when listing officer agents, even though, due to the arc skip, no one would have known who she is. Usopp's friendship with Dorry and Brogy would later play a large role in the Enies Lobby Arc.

Elbaf was also first mentioned in this arc and was referenced a lot after the timeskip and was first shown in a flashback during the Whole Cake Island Arc. Usopp stated that he wanted to go there but 4Kids removed Elbaf and has Luffy and Usopp sing the big bad pirate song instead.

RIP ELBAF LMAO!

Can you imagine them trying to handle stuff like Marineford, Impel Down, Celestial Dragons, Odens execution, Jacks attack on Zou, the Smile fruits, Kidd, Punk Hazard, just basically the post TS even?! Big Mom eating Carmel and her friends? Her eating her homies? All the limb mutilation? Akainu donutting people and turning them to ashes? Whitebeards and Aces deaths? LMAO!

I got the bot to experiment with what if 4Kids did later arcs and it was pretty hilarious tbh!

There's also this!:

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
β€Ž

MIHAWK HOLY SHIT HAHAHA!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
They thought it was too violent IIRC?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Garden_Arc#4Kids_Edits

In the 4Kids dub, this arc is skipped entirely for many different reasons. Most of it due to unavoidable violence, such as Mr. 5's gun, Miss Valentine's Crescendo Stone, Zoro trying to cut off his legs from his binding wax prison, and both Dorry and Brogy decapitating dinosaurs. The second is the minor sexuality of Nami spending a small amount of time with no shirt on (wearing only a black bra).

This would lead to several plot holes later on in the story. The only part which is fixed is instead of Nami getting bitten by a deadly bug while her stomach was exposed, she instead just becomes sick due to the climate of the Grand Line (which was the initial diagnosis by Vivi in the original version). Skipping the return of Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine does not affect the major plot.

Mr. 3's failure to defeat the crew, however, would have Crocodile leave him for dead for pointless reasons. Miss Goldenweek, who although would never return in the anime, is mentioned when listing officer agents, even though, due to the arc skip, no one would have known who she is. Usopp's friendship with Dorry and Brogy would later play a large role in the Enies Lobby Arc.

Elbaf was also first mentioned in this arc and was referenced a lot after the timeskip and was first shown in a flashback during the Whole Cake Island Arc. Usopp stated that he wanted to go there but 4Kids removed Elbaf and has Luffy and Usopp sing the big bad pirate song instead.

RIP ELBAF LMAO!

Can you imagine them trying to handle stuff like Marineford, Impel Down, Celestial Dragons, Odens execution, Jacks attack on Zou, the Smile fruits, Kidd, Punk Hazard, just basically the post TS even?! Big Mom eating Carmel and her friends? Her eating her homies? All the limb mutilation? Akainu donutting people and turning them to ashes? Whitebeards and Aces deaths? LMAO!

I got the bot to experiment with what if 4Kids did later arcs and it was pretty hilarious tbh!

There's also this!:

imagine how they'd try to handle amazon lily:shame: