G

Gorosei Informer

Shiryu's sword has a snake related name I think. He made a snake style pattern when he attacked the Impel Down staff too.
Hmm ok so Shiryu's sword actually means "Thunderstorm" apparently. It's called Raiu. That could fit in with the Skypeia connections/influences potentially @Marine Piece ?

His attack seemed like snake movement to me but maybe it could be "arc lightning"? (Dota influencing me right now, Zeus on the mind lol)

G

Gorosei Informer

Northern India.
Thanks guys for ur support. We had continous rainfall for last 3 days. In some areas army has started rescuing via boats. Hopefully largest dam here doesnt open their gates otherwise my city would be done.
Best of luck, I hope you will be safe regardless of whatever happens and same for everyone else close to you, the ones you care for and family/friends etc of course. That#s absolutely terrible too, I hope things don't get any worse and I'm glad to hear the army is rescuing people.

Is it monsoon season there too? That's what it sounds like from what you're experiencing? I've always heard it causes such severe problems for the countries affected including India.