ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Lazy Admiral Borsalino πŸ₯±

πŸ”Έ Despite his high rank, Borsalino is not much of a leader and prefers to follow orders rather than give orders even if they come from his subordinates who are lower in rank than him (provided they are close to him like Sentomaru).

πŸ”Έ He likes to achieve justice at his own pace and in a non-committal manner! His motto is "Unclear Justice" and it seems to represent the gray area between moral and absolute justice, which allows him to act more freely than any other Admiral.

πŸ”Έ Although he has the speed of light, his actions and the way he speaks are cold and slow and indicate laziness and coldness.

πŸ”Έ By his own admission, the Admiral considers himself a "cog in a machine" where he simply acts according to orders, allowing him to escape personal responsibility and justify certain actions on his part (such as eliminating a close colleague as merely following orders).

πŸ”Έ In general, Borsalino leans toward missions that don't require much work as he set out to deal with the matter in the Sabaody Archipelago due to his expectation that it would be over quickly and was annoyed when Silver's Riley interfered.

πŸ”Έ The Admiral easily changes his goals based on his eccentricity, which may indicate that he is very lazy, as seen in the Sabaody Archipelago when he initially went from the mission of eliminating the Straw Hat Pirates crew to searching for Sentomaru or vice versa and then moved on to a fight outside his main mission such as Fighting against 4 Supernovas, and despite his victory against them, he did not arrest them because he received new orders and implemented them immediately after failing to arrest Luffy.

πŸ”Έ Although he is lazy, he is responsible and has no mercy on pirates. When he failed to capture the Straw Hat Pirates' crew (the main mission), he instead proceeded to capture 500 other pirates in the Sabaody Archipelago, mostly to avoid receiving blame.

Aokiji was lazy...not Kizaru.

"Law is using his fruit freely "
It's called being fresh
"Law can beat bM if he gets better stamina "
Yeah his finisher couldn't even knock BM out a bit despite kid landing also his attacks and finisher

But all Law needs is better stamina and fs
How does that make up for the lack of AP/DC to KO BM?
Better CoO and stamina doesn't make Law powerful enought AP wise to even knock out BM briefly

No wonder why you're hyping Kizaru for Katakuri's tier feats

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

"Currently, everyone is posting pictures of Luffy laughing as a hint for the chapter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... But when I posted it yesterday, everyone was surprised πŸ™„."

"There's a specific part in the chapter that I honestly can't understand. I'll tell you about it when the chapter is released, God willing, but please remind me."

"Light the candles πŸ˜‰πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

"Oda has been cooking since the break πŸ”₯"

"I actually expected it 🀫" (he expected the fight to end in less than 4 chapters)

"Rate chapter for Kizaru fans"
https://twitter.com/_AhmedYehya_/status/1703341783323758733

https://twitter.com/_AhmedYehya_/status/1703315475915034706

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Tbh, I don't see Saturn being defeated and he'll barely do anything until the end of this arc mainly because he's too much of an important character in the OP world. No Gorosei will fall until the end imo.
Yeah, I don't expect it at all. Borsalino seems like Luffy's big fight this arc.

I'll content myself with Zoro stomping Lucci.