No idea why they have a hard time accepting Lucci was fine afterwards. Literally *3 pages* after he loses, he's back up and trying to continue his mission, at best a dozen or so minutes had passed.

If Zoro uses CoC, it's obviously going to be a more powerful attack than the one Luffy did vs Lucci.
Zoro always deals more damage, don't see why people have an issue with this. Luffy didn't even defeat Lucci technically.

Lmao I'm still sticking my magical recovery and Kaido Acknowledging the whole arsenal lol.
Can't help if you can't read manga.
Yet according to you it's in chapter 1000 Kaido Said to Luffy that he acknowledges him as someone who can go toe to toe with him

You can't read and don't read
That explain all your shitty takes

Everyone who says that Luffy threw Kizaru into the water, etc., should think about it twice.

In the last chapter, Oda showed us, that Kizaru can generate thrust and acceleration - so i don't think throwing him anywhere would be a problem.

:goyea:

It can be a problem if Kizaru can't react and was KO'd and threwn into the water.

Like this.

Admiral fangirls better pray that a submarine is nearby.

C

Cruxroux

Yet according to you it's in chapter 1000 Kaido Said to Luffy that he acknowledges him as someone who can go toe to toe with him
Proceeds to bonk Luffy multiple times until passes out and kills him two times after that lol.
still wanna argue?
Luffy was just comparatively better than other fodders he has faced so far.