Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

When you sit in a corner and drink juice and watch Garp and Garling vs rocks:christnally:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/173fel2
Seriously though, I hope Garling as his design, legacy and role imply though. Oda snapped with his design too. If he is the father of Shanks too or w/e, related to him at least, hes def gonna be a BEAST too!

Would be dope if hes connected to Mihawk and or Rayleigh in some way somehow, in terms of fighting them, some kind of history like that lol.

Mihawk with his religious/Van Helsing-like themes could have been intended to be a Holy Knight too imo. Plus he did the serve the WG as a Warlord at least anyway ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Since Shanks already stole Rogers moves ,why not :josad:

Already see Shanks use Thunder Bagua but with his sword :josad:

Has this man no own ideas :pepehands:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Trust a rat to steal and plagiarise! /s Cant spell pirate without rat!

Seriously though, I hope Oda comes up with some more original stuff fo him, there is FAR too much potential for him and the One Piece games, especially Pirate Warriors had some really cool and good stuff for him too!

I was told that after the fight, Garling one shot the entire Rocks Pirates by himslef, but was so humble that he give the credits to Garp and Roger. He made Larp the hero and give him one of his son, Dragon... he also give his other son to Loger to accomplish his dream... after that, Imu promoted him to be his succesor:myman:

Garling stocks rising!!