Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Tyvm!

:cheers::kidsmile::myman::sweat:

Yeah I'm kinda worried as this was dropped right before a break week and we know how Oda loves to change plotlines/direction at a whim too.

Mini essay again lmao:

He gives Law TONS of screentime, fights, development and such but Kidd gets scraps by comparison, it feels similar to Sanji and Zoro tbh.

Shanks already made his cameo for Film Red and his Marineford appearance wasn't planned either at least, he's been giving us so many cockteases for MANY years now, declaring he's gonna meet Luffy "soon" so we NEED him to finally get his arc, especially as its the final saga and Kaido and BM are out of the way too now lol.

He can give us a chapter of Kidd vs Shanks and cut back to the SHs the chapter after, I'd be happy with that, its better than nothing at least ofc. We'll most likely get an update much later after Egghead is over and especially when the SHs go to Elbaf and meet Shanks too. I swear if they don't go to Elbaf too for any silly reason lol...

Kidd deserves so much more too ofc, its his turn now.
Someone said somewhere that since Law got so many arcs of screentime, he got his own personal saga since Punk Hazard, we're gonna get one from Kidd starting with Wano and especially once Shanks comes into play and thats exactly what I hope is gonna happen.

Kidd and Killer are such a fantastic duo, especially proven by the Killer and Hawkins fight and Kidds reaction to Killers Smile state and how he responded to it, making his crew laugh along with Killer as well as himself doing it, to make Killer not feel such like a "freak" or "tragic accident" or cursed too.
Shit like that really makes me respect their characters and find them so endearing too. Oda really writes fascinating relationships with captains/faction leaders or w/e and their vice captains/right hands or w/e too in this series and I love it!
Don't get your hopes high is all I will say. Oda is very good in causing disappointment especially where this is shanks's first relevant on screen fight. Kidd will do something decent but keep your expectations to minimum otherwise you will be left disappointed.

The strongest are saved for last.
Except oda basically said "we wont be visiting zoro's family so here's what you need to know".

A lot of people are upset because they wanted some backstory but zoro is just simple, he worked harder than probably all of the straw hats combined and that's his merit point. And in fact, you can make a case that he's not as talented as someone like Kuina, he just made up for it with his focus and hardwork and a good example that you can become the best without needing talent.

Except oda basically said "we wont be visiting zoro's family so here's what you need to know".

A lot of people are upset because they wanted some backstory but zoro is just simple, he worked harder than probably all of the straw hats combined and that's his merit point. And in fact, you can make a case that he's not as talented as someone like Kuina, he just made up for it with his focus and hardwork and a good example that you can become the best without needing talent.
A family tree is not a backstory. The fact that Oda went out of his way to tell us that Zoro's parents are dead but says nothing about the grandparents already raises more questions. Oda isn't that stupid. :myman:

So help me understand they wanted Zoro's parents not to be special, now they are upset that they have no importance to the story and were revealed in sbs
Post automatically merged:

They where just expecting something spectacular?
Ironic cause they shit on sanji for for this

Last edited:
So help me understand they wanted Zoro's parents not to be special, now they are upset that they have no importance to the story and were revealed in sbs
Post automatically merged:

They where just expecting something spectacula?
Ironic cause they shit on sanji for for this
There's no they, you just made it all in your head.
And Lanji is shit by himself, he doesn't need his family to help him with that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't get your hopes high is all I will say. Oda is very good in causing disappointment especially where this is shanks's first relevant on screen fight. Kidd will do something decent but keep your expectations to minimum otherwise you will be left disappointed.
Aye man, you're right. Oda made that abundantly clear for us last arc and even in this arc too.

There's a big fear for me that Kidd and Law will be hype tools for Shanks and Blackbeard, to get them poneglyph copies and w/e else and make able to directly challenge Luffy more "equally" for the One Piece and not need his copies. To get them much closer to it without relying on him.

Oda giveth with letting Kidd and Law take down Big Mom but he may taketh away too by sacrificing them for BB and Shanks greater roles/importance/relevancy etc.

I'm a huge fan of all 4 too do this is very ironically conflicting for me.

I guess these kind of clashes and situations with them were inevitable too tbf.

Going by what you said too ofc, how important Shanks is to Luffy too, how Blackbeard can eat 2 DFs, Shanks true fighting style, Awakening of Yami at least, Shanks implied nobility (From Film Red) etc and even Shanks and BB lifelong history vs each other are far too important to be wasted too.

It's good advice anyways man tyvm. Kaido deserved much better too but alas.

:peperain::pepemy::pepemotion: