Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Actually acceleration. Which is Einstein E = MC**2 translated to power I guess.
This

Acceleration is the rate at which an object changes its velocity over time. Power is the rate at which work is done or e. Ashutosh Sethi. Lives in Cuttack City, Odisha, India 5y. Actually time is a component of acceleration and mass and acceleration themselves are components of power.

Actually acceleration. Which is Einstein E = MC**2 translated to power I guess.
No.

Acceleration is power means F = m * a (actual formula), Force = mass x acceleration, Power = mass x acceleration.

Force unit is Newton which is kg*m/s^2. Mass is kg. Acceleration is m/s^2.

E = mc^2 is something else, nothing to do with Power, nothing to do with Force, nothing to do with Kizaru's statement at all.

A photon is massless though so this formula doesn't technically apply

However, we can suppose than when Kizaru goes from "Kizaru with a mass" to light, he goes from v = 0 to v = c (300,000 km/s) so he accelerates

This acceleration makes him have a force (power) and so F = m*a

and he can speed blitz Snakeman with it

That's my interpretation

1093: Nightmare World
  • Luffy eats Kizaru
  • Kizaru ends up in a dark room, with creepy eyes looking at him
  • A huge Luffy face appears at the ceiling saying, Gear 5: Nightmare World
  • Luffy tries to talk very creepy saying Kizaru is in his world now, while the creepy eyes start to walk towards Kizaru
  • Kizaru uses his powers to light up the room, revealing the creepy eyes to be weird small silly looking copies of Luffy, not scary at all
  • Kizaru calls this a silly ability and easily defeats the Luffy copies, he then turns into laser and goes through Luffy's body to the outside
  • However the entire world is now Nightmare themed with Luffy's face in the sky laughing
  • Kizaru looks very confused and is sweating, asking how the hell he is doing this
  • Another figure walks up to Kizaru, it's Nightmare Luffy, but looking a bit different with elements of Gear 5
  • Luffy says he can do whatever he wants and the marines can no longer limit his freedom, he then hits Kizaru with a new aCoC attack called: Nightmare Gun
Luffy is Itachi now LoL.

No.

Acceleration is power means F = m * a (actual formula), Force = mass x acceleration, Power = mass x acceleration.

E = mc^2 is something else.

A photon is massless though so this formula doesn't technically apply

However, we can suppose than when Kizaru goes from "Kizaru with a mass" to light, he goes from v = 0 to v = c (300,000 km/s) so he accelerates

This acceleration makes him have a force (power) and so F = m*a

and he can speed blitz Snakeman with it

That's my interpretation
This