Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I love how Oda actually is kind of mad at Akainu for killing Ace and puts him through a bunch of BS as penance.

Oda trollling his own characters will never get old (except when it actually fucks up the plot).

Giving Akainu a kind hearted daughter really humanizes him, I bet he's ironically a really great father.

Huh those colours for her above were actually accurate then? Her and Kujaku are both blonde which is very unexpected too. I expected Grus to be blonde lol.

[The scene opens in a lavish dining room at Akainu's home. The table is set for an elegant family dinner. Akainu, his wife, and his daughter Hibari are seated. Akainu, a stern and imposing man, can barely conceal his discomfort.]

Hibari: (excited) Dad, you remember Koby, right?

Akainu: (gritting his teeth) Of course, Hibari. How could I forget?

[Enter Koby, dressed in a nice suit. He smiles warmly at Hibari, but Akainu's glare is icy.]

Koby: (nervous) Hello, Admiral Akainu. It's nice to see you again.

Akainu: (forcing a smile) Yes, yes. Good to see you too, Koby.

Hibari's Mother: (trying to ease the tension) So, Koby, you must be the one who saved our Hibari.

Koby: (blushing) Yes, I was fortunate enough to be there at the right time.

[The waiter enters with a tray of food.]

Waiter: (cheerful) Dinner is served.

[As the meal begins, the silence is deafening. Hibari tries to break the ice.]

Hibari: (nervously) Koby, remember that time when Dad chased you with magma fists at Marineford? Good times, right?

Koby: (awkwardly) Uh, yeah, good times, indeed.

[Akainu's grip on his fork tightens.]

Hibari: (excited) And, Dad, you won't believe it! Koby's been teaching me Rokushiki techniques!

Akainu: (raising an eyebrow) Rokushiki, huh? That's... interesting.

[The tension continues to build as they eat in silence. Akainu's wife tries to mediate.]

Hibari's Mother: (nervous) So, Koby, what do you do for a living?

Koby: (nervous) I'm a marine, Ma'am. I'm a captain now.

Akainu: (gritting his teeth) A marine, you say?

Hibari: (trying to defuse the situation) Dad, can you pass the salt, please?

[Akainu's hand trembles as he passes the salt. The room becomes even more uncomfortable.]

Koby: (desperate) Hibari, remember that time you rescued me from drowning in that whirlpool?

Hibari: (smiling) Of course, Koby. You were like a sinking rock.

[Akainu's face turns redder than his magma.]

Akainu: (through gritted teeth) Let's not dwell on the past.

[As the meal progresses, Akainu's reactions escalate. He starts sweating and nervously sips water.]

Akainu: (nervous) Hibari, are you two...are you planning to, I don't know, join forces against justice?

Hibari: (confused) Dad, what are you talking about?

Koby: (bewildered) Join forces against justice? Admiral, we just wanted to catch up!

[Akainu's eyes widen in realization.]

Akainu: (panicking) Wait, you're not...you're not secretly planning a coup, are you?

Hibari: (bursting into laughter) Dad, you watch too many conspiracy movies!

Koby: (chuckling) Admiral, I promise we have no sinister plans.

[Akainu's relief is short-lived as Hibari unintentionally humiliates him.]

Hibari: (innocently) Koby's been giving me private secret lessons, Dad.

Akainu: (visibly shocked) Private secret lessons?

Koby: (blushing) Uh, yeah, you know, swimming lessons!

[Akainu's face turns an even deeper shade of red.]

Akainu: (furious) You've been teaching my daughter how to swim? I thought you were an enemy!

Hibari: (giggling) Dad, it's just swimming, relax!

[The dinner continues with sporadic attempts at conversation, but the tension remains palpable. Finally, dessert arrives.]

Waiter: (cheerful) Dessert, anyone?

Hibari: (cheerful) Oh, I love chocolate lava cake!

[Everyone exchanges a knowing look, especially Akainu, as they all dig into their dessert.]

[The dinner ends, but the awkwardness lingers in the air. Hibari and Koby exchange a quick glance.]

Hibari: (whispering to Koby) Well, that went better than I expected!

Koby: (whispering back) Your dad's got quite the temper. But we survived!

[Akainu, overhearing their whispers, takes a deep breath, trying to control his emotions.]

Akainu: (forcing a smile) Indeed, it was quite an eventful dinner.

[They all exchange polite goodbyes as Koby leaves, and Akainu is left alone with his thoughts.]

[End scene.]

Huh those colours for her above were actually accurate then? Her and Kujaku are both blonde which is very unexpected too. I expected Grus to be blonde lol.

[The scene opens in a lavish dining room at Akainu's home. The table is set for an elegant family dinner. Akainu, his wife, and his daughter Hibari are seated. Akainu, a stern and imposing man, can barely conceal his discomfort.]

Hibari: (excited) Dad, you remember Koby, right?

Akainu: (gritting his teeth) Of course, Hibari. How could I forget?

[Enter Koby, dressed in a nice suit. He smiles warmly at Hibari, but Akainu's glare is icy.]

Koby: (nervous) Hello, Admiral Akainu. It's nice to see you again.

Akainu: (forcing a smile) Yes, yes. Good to see you too, Koby.

Hibari's Mother: (trying to ease the tension) So, Koby, you must be the one who saved our Hibari.

Koby: (blushing) Yes, I was fortunate enough to be there at the right time.

[The waiter enters with a tray of food.]

Waiter: (cheerful) Dinner is served.

[As the meal begins, the silence is deafening. Hibari tries to break the ice.]

Hibari: (nervously) Koby, remember that time when Dad chased you with magma fists at Marineford? Good times, right?

Koby: (awkwardly) Uh, yeah, good times, indeed.

[Akainu's grip on his fork tightens.]

Hibari: (excited) And, Dad, you won't believe it! Koby's been teaching me Rokushiki techniques!

Akainu: (raising an eyebrow) Rokushiki, huh? That's... interesting.

[The tension continues to build as they eat in silence. Akainu's wife tries to mediate.]

Hibari's Mother: (nervous) So, Koby, what do you do for a living?

Koby: (nervous) I'm a marine, Ma'am. I'm a captain now.

Akainu: (gritting his teeth) A marine, you say?

Hibari: (trying to defuse the situation) Dad, can you pass the salt, please?

[Akainu's hand trembles as he passes the salt. The room becomes even more uncomfortable.]

Koby: (desperate) Hibari, remember that time you rescued me from drowning in that whirlpool?

Hibari: (smiling) Of course, Koby. You were like a sinking rock.

[Akainu's face turns redder than his magma.]

Akainu: (through gritted teeth) Let's not dwell on the past.

[As the meal progresses, Akainu's reactions escalate. He starts sweating and nervously sips water.]

Akainu: (nervous) Hibari, are you two...are you planning to, I don't know, join forces against justice?

Hibari: (confused) Dad, what are you talking about?

Koby: (bewildered) Join forces against justice? Admiral, we just wanted to catch up!

[Akainu's eyes widen in realization.]

Akainu: (panicking) Wait, you're not...you're not secretly planning a coup, are you?

Hibari: (bursting into laughter) Dad, you watch too many conspiracy movies!

Koby: (chuckling) Admiral, I promise we have no sinister plans.

[Akainu's relief is short-lived as Hibari unintentionally humiliates him.]

Hibari: (innocently) Koby's been giving me private secret lessons, Dad.

Akainu: (visibly shocked) Private secret lessons?

Koby: (blushing) Uh, yeah, you know, swimming lessons!

[Akainu's face turns an even deeper shade of red.]

Akainu: (furious) You've been teaching my daughter how to swim? I thought you were an enemy!

Hibari: (giggling) Dad, it's just swimming, relax!

[The dinner continues with sporadic attempts at conversation, but the tension remains palpable. Finally, dessert arrives.]

Waiter: (cheerful) Dessert, anyone?

Hibari: (cheerful) Oh, I love chocolate lava cake!

[Everyone exchanges a knowing look, especially Akainu, as they all dig into their dessert.]

[The dinner ends, but the awkwardness lingers in the air. Hibari and Koby exchange a quick glance.]

Hibari: (whispering to Koby) Well, that went better than I expected!

Koby: (whispering back) Your dad's got quite the temper. But we survived!

[Akainu, overhearing their whispers, takes a deep breath, trying to control his emotions.]

Akainu: (forcing a smile) Indeed, it was quite an eventful dinner.

[They all exchange polite goodbyes as Koby leaves, and Akainu is left alone with his thoughts.]

[End scene.]
that's why Luffy and Coby will fight