Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

2023 is ending and no Zoro chapter......

Why are we still here? Why do we do what we do? What is the purpose of all this? Why am I feeling so disappointed?........I think it's time for me to start a new spiritual journey and find my inner self.

Life is short and I can't waste it disappointing myself.
This might cheer you up at least:

Title: "The Duel of Destiny: Zoro vs. Mihawk"

[The Red Line extends across the horizon, a majestic natural wonder that cleaves the expansive Grand Line, its colossal cliffs casting long shadows over the tumultuous sea below. On this fateful day, Zoro stands unwavering, his iconic green kimono fluttering in the stiff breeze, and his bandana clamping down on his ironclad resolve. At his side, he bears the weight of three legendary swords - Wado Ichimonji, Enma, and Sandai Kitetsu, all now ominously black blades, foreshadowing the impending clash that will etch its mark into history.]

Zoro: (With a gaze as sharp as his swords) "Mihawk, the day has finally come. The day I surpass you."

Dracule Mihawk, the renowned World's Strongest Swordsman, sizes up Zoro with a sardonic grin. His black sword, Yoru, gleams ominously under the brooding skies.

Mihawk: (Amused) "Roronoa Zoro, the challenger who dares to unseat me. I've been waiting for this day. Show me your strength!"

[With synchronized precision, Zoro and Mihawk draw their swords, and an eerie stillness blankets the Red Line. The moment their blades clash, the earth beneath them quivers with the ferocity of their duel, sending shockwaves rippling through the heavens and roiling the restless seas below.]

Zoro: (With an unwavering spirit) "Santoryu: Onigiri!"

[Zoro unleashes a maelstrom of razor-sharp slashes, each one producing a shockwave that cleaves through the very fabric of the sky. Mihawk responds with supernatural grace, parrying and sidestepping Zoro's relentless assault, his deep crimson-lined cape swaying dramatically in the tempestuous winds.

Mihawk: (Grinning) "Impressive, Zoro. But can you endure this? Black Wing: Aves Nocturnas!"

[A swarm of dark, ethereal crows materializes from Mihawk's blade, enshrouding the heavens in a cloak of darkness and momentarily distracting Zoro. However, Zoro's advanced Observation Haki transcends the physical, allowing him to foresee Mihawk's every move and counter with uncanny precision.]

Zoro: (With determination) "Enma's curse no longer haunts me!"

[Zoro's Enma, now an insatiable black blade, hungers for Haki, greedily absorbing Mihawk's as he strikes with a force that tears through the very air. Mihawk's eyes widen in sheer amazement.

Mihawk: (Amused) "It appears you've tamed Enma. But let's see if you can withstand this! Blood Moon Oblivion!"

[Mihawk executes a swift and deadly attack, and Zoro narrowly parries it with Wado Ichimonji. The resulting impact sends shockwaves across the Red Line, causing the seas below to churn and tremble.]

Zoro: (With an unyielding spirit) "I won't back down! Three-Sword Style: Sanzen Sekai!"

[Zoro's swords blur in a mesmerizing dance as he unleashes his most advanced technique. The heavens part, revealing a celestial battlefield where a multitude of blades clash and sparkle like distant stars. Mihawk observes in profound admiration.]

Mihawk: "You've truly evolved into a Sword God, Zoro. But can you withstand the pinnacle of my power? Supreme Dracula Claw!"

[Mihawk's sword morphs into a nightmarish claw of darkness, and he strikes with the swiftness and grace of a vampire. Zoro counters with a formidable Armament Haki-infused slash, generating a shockwave that threatens to rupture the heavens themselves.]

Zoro: (With unshakable determination) "I've transcended my limits, Mihawk! Conqueror's Haki: Heaven's Wrath!"

[Both Zoro and Mihawk release their Conqueror's Haki, setting off an explosion of overwhelming willpower that shakes the very core of the Red Line. The skies shatter, and the seas churn, conjuring a tempest of epic proportions.]

Mihawk: (Impressed and respectful) "You have indeed become an indomitable force, Zoro. I am honored to face you in this battle."

Zoro: (Fierce and unwavering) "This is the duel I've envisioned for years. The world shall bear witness to the emergence of the new World's Strongest Swordsman!"

[In a final, earth-shattering clash, Zoro and Mihawk unleash their most potent attacks, the power of their strikes causing the very Red Line to split apart entirely, the massive cliffs on either side now separated by a chasm.]

Zoro: (With profound intensity) "For Kuina, who once shared my dream!"

[The mention of Kuina, Zoro's late childhood friend and fellow swordsman, infuses Zoro's strike with even greater determination and power.]

[The duel between Zoro and Mihawk will forever be remembered as the most legendary and heartfelt swordfight in the annals of One Piece. Zoro's victory marks the dawn of a new era for swordsmen in the Grand Line, an enduring testament to the indomitable spirit of those who dare to dream and relentlessly train.]

:kata::zosmug::cheers::ace::milaugh::neesama:

Brief Spoilers

Title: Burning Hot

Ginny was captured by the marines

Akainu frees her from prison and she hides out on his ship for a while.

Ginny's pregnant (8 years ago) she says she'll name her child Bonney

Ginny and Akainu aren't getting along anymore after Bonney is born., she says she's going back to Dragon, and explains that
she has a child with him. (Luffy)

Akainu kills Ginny in an epic double page spread.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have a bit of a funny story to tell
Chobro and I were watching Strong World for the first time.

When Billy that electric duck came along I compared it to Conejo and minks and hyped him up when he did something

We were also noticing that there were a lot of similarities with the movie and Onigashima

So Chobro got quite the laugh with the end credits scene of Billy staying with the animals
:lusalty:

Brief Spoilers

Ginny and Akainu aren't getting along anymore after Bonney is born., she says she's going back to Dragon, and explains that

she should'nt have said that lmao

Oh yes and redon showing someone removing his sun glasses but I dont know if this is a hint or his reaction .. I never understand his (HINTS)
IM thinking Kizaru dropping the sun glasses and flash back is over ?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Brief Spoilers