Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
We got 32 chapters in 2023 lol

and Oda has been consistentely making less chapters per year
Welp, I suppose due to the month break too? So we lost 3 chapters at least then? Oda took at least 1 extra break for the live action too?

Man....this is just ominous, especially with Odas aging and health issues too....

I dont understand why he keeps adding new elements and characters to the story, he needs to tone it down drastically, not do the opposite. He can always save stuff for movies, novels, a sequel series, plays/live shows or w/e else.

I kinda feel Elbaf will be the battleground of the final war due to the heavy themes of warriors and war with them but also because it should be the biggest island in the series, the most "giant sized" so should be perfect for all potential factions and forces to get involved and just have it out? The biggest, bloodiest battle royale ever?

But idk, Im very concerned for the future of the story and where Oda is gonna go with this. Thats probably why Oda has been offscreening a lot of stuff too, to whittle down the story and speed it along, he said he was gonna do that too, prior to the final saga starting, he was gonna "restructure the story" to streamline it down or w/e?

I really hope One Piece doesn't get a Bleach style ending, that would be far too heartbreaking and brutal. It needs to sail smoothly for the finale, let it end well at least Oda.

Zoro lost to Lucci or Kizaru getting clowned on by Franky. It's either a Zoro L or admiral L this chapter that's why they hiding spoilers.
They never hide Admiral L lol. They even make up Admiral Ls where there are not any. Its a known phenomen amongst the Admiral community to never trust negative spoilers about Admirals as they always turn out fake or way too harsh in comparison to what actually happens.

Thanks to Redon
Chapter 1105: Authority.

- The Buster Call begins and Kizaru seems nervous because the Island's sailors are being caught in the crossfire.

- Saturn orders all sailors in Egg Head, including Kizaru, to execute Bonney and Kuma.

- Sanji uses his best to defend them until they reach the laboratory safely.

- There are a few fight panels between Sanji, Kizaru and Saturn, but most of the fight is cut to show events around Egg Head.

- In the final part of the chapter, Sanji is on the ground with Saturn and Kizaru next to him.

- Saturn: "The time you got for them won't be worth anything."

- Sanji: "Gaining time wasn't my only goal."

- Sanji then takes Saturn's authority chip out of his pocket, which he had stolen during the fight, and orders all the pacifists in Egg Head to attack the marine fleet.

- The chapter ends with an incredible double page spread of director Martin Scorsese sitting in an armchair saying: "ABSOLUTE CINEMA!"

I kinda feel Elbaf will be the battleground of the final war due to the heavy themes of warriors and war with them but also because it should be the biggest island in the series, the most "giant sized" so should be perfect for all potential factions and forces to get involved and just have it out? The biggest, bloodiest battle royale ever?
My insiders says it will be ragnarok.
:kuzanshut:
Thor - Ussop
Shanks - tyr
Loki - main arc villain
World serpent - another mythical zoan
luffy - sun god
Zoro - odin (one eyed)
BB - Fenrir (his new mythical zoan)
Sanji - mythical fiery birb

:endthis:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Thanks to Redon
Chapter 1105: Authority.

- The Buster Call begins and Kizaru seems nervous because the Island's sailors are being caught in the crossfire.

- Saturn orders all sailors in Egg Head, including Kizaru, to execute Bonney and Kuma.

- Sanji uses his best to defend them until they reach the laboratory safely.

- There are a few fight panels between Sanji, Kizaru and Saturn, but most of the fight is cut to show events around Egg Head.

- In the final part of the chapter, Sanji is on the ground with Saturn and Kizaru next to him.

- Saturn: "The time you got for them won't be worth anything."

- Sanji: "Gaining time wasn't my only goal."

- Sanji then takes Saturn's authority chip out of his pocket, which he had stolen during the fight, and orders all the pacifists in Egg Head to attack the marine fleet.

- The chapter ends with an incredible double page spread of director Martin Scorsese sitting in an armchair saying: "ABSOLUTE CINEMA!"

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
the main thing is that i disagree with most people

most people seem to believe will keep going for another 7~10 years

if Elbaf is 50~70 chapters, that means 2.5 years on that arc

let's say Egghead ends this year

this means we would be in 2027 by the time the war even starts

and the war would be like what? another two years? people say it has to be the biggest arc in One Piece and shit

if that was the case, One Piece is not ending before 2030

Hey, people can wish as much as they want for One Piece to never end, i get it

but honestly, i think it won't take that long

Based on Whitebeard's words, I think the final war will begin AFTER the One Piece is found, and that the One Piece is the trigger for it. This is why Roger and the squad couldn't do anything; they needed to wait for the world to be ready to go to war with the WG, which it wasn't. Now, the Straw Hats have allied many different nations, tribes, and pirate crews together, and can actually fight back.

So, I think we'll get:

End of Egghead (10-20 more chapters)
Wano Act 4 and 5 (30-35 chapters)
Elbaf (40-50 chapters)
Lodestar (10-15 chapters)
Laugh Tale (70-100 chapters)
Final War (100-150 chapters)
Epilogue (20-30 chapters)

Other possible arcs

Criminal Underworld Arc
Moon Arc (I think Laugh Tale is on the moon which is why I didn't add this)

So like... 300-400 chapters, 250 if Oda really does pick up the pace. 7-10 years, IMO.

They never hide Admiral L lol. They even make up Admiral Ls where there are not any. Its a known phenomen amongst the Admiral community to never trust negative spoilers about Admirals as they always turn out fake or way too harsh in comparison to what actually happens.
Lol, they did hype of Kizaru when Luffy just used a basic CoA calling it advCoC, Kizaru kicking Luffy was said to be proof for Admiral = Yonko and many things. So Admirals are taking Ls this chapter bro. I know it is hard but nothing is going to change.