Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Kizaru is more likely to go deal with the intruders or not fall this arc then fight Zoro or Sanji.

The first admiral to truly be defeated in the story is at the hands of Zoro or Sanji?

I can’t tell if people actually believe that or are trolling.

Even if admirals were YC3 level Zoro and Sanji don’t have the narrative onus to beat one. It’s baffling to me.
You looks insecure, Kinyagi-san.:myman:

Kizaru is more likely to go deal with the intruders or not fall this arc then fight Zoro or Sanji.

The first admiral to truly be defeated in the story is at the hands of Zoro or Sanji?

Even if admirals were YC3 level Zoro and Sanji don’t have the narrative onus to beat one. It’s baffling to me.
You even thinking about an Admiral being Yc3 ,make me worry about you Kinyagi san you good ? :josad:

I mean i dont know about the match ups but the admirals are kinda done after this arc
Kuzan is out
Fujitora is already more conflicted than Kizaru and let the SHs run in the past
Kizaru is almost crying

I dont think they will be opponents in any form in the endgame.

Very Epic early Spoilers thanks to Pringles and confirmed by Lays
Chapter title Garps execution
- the marine ships are being destroyed by Sengoku and his crew
- they need the help of the strawhats to save Garp

- we see Dragon in this chapter
- Jinbei sees how Zoro kills Lucci
- In the last page we see BBP prepare to execute Garp

Break next week
BBP doesnt want Garp dead :hihihi: